Mary

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

SPOILERS:

I put spoiler because I am describing the first scene in the game but
its not about the game story or play. I finished talking with the
painter and found the note from Barbora, and I can't seem to exit the
bridge. When Martin comes to the bridge he comes from the area near the
archway at the far end of the screen, but when trying to exit the same
way, the cursor doesn't highlight to show the exit
from the bridge. Martin seems to disappear to the left of the archway,
and I can't see any other way to exit. Can someone tell me where is the
exit? Did I miss it?

"Mary" <not@nothing.com> wrote in message
> SPOILERS:

> I put spoiler because I am describing the first scene in the game but
> its not about the game story or play. I finished talking with the
> painter and found the note from Barbora, and I can't seem to exit the
> bridge. When Martin comes to the bridge he comes from the area near the
> archway at the far end of the screen, but when trying to exit the same
> way, the cursor doesn't highlight to show the exit
> from the bridge. Martin seems to disappear to the left of the archway,
> and I can't see any other way to exit. Can someone tell me where is the
> exit? Did I miss it?
>
> Mary

Look at your items in inventory (move mouse to bottom of screen) and right
click on each item...

"Gsquared" <ggmediaNOT@myway.com> wrote in message

> "Mary" <not@nothing.com> wrote in message
> > SPOILERS:

> > I put spoiler because I am describing the first scene in the game
but
> > its not about the game story or play. I finished talking with the
> > painter and found the note from Barbora, and I can't seem to exit
the
> > bridge. When Martin comes to the bridge he comes from the area near
the
> > archway at the far end of the screen, but when trying to exit the
same
> > way, the cursor doesn't highlight to show the exit
> > from the bridge. Martin seems to disappear to the left of the
archway,
> > and I can't see any other way to exit. Can someone tell me where is
the
> > exit? Did I miss it?
> >
> > Mary
> >

> Look at your items in inventory (move mouse to bottom of screen) and
right
> click on each item...

I found that out not long after I posted the message. I kept looking for
a way out from the bridge -
I would have looked forever. LOL. Thanks.

Mary wrote:
> SPOILERS:

> I put spoiler because I am describing the first scene in the game but
> its not about the game story or play. I finished talking with the
> painter and found the note from Barbora, and I can't seem to exit the
> bridge. When Martin comes to the bridge he comes from the area near the
> archway at the far end of the screen, but when trying to exit the same
> way, the cursor doesn't highlight to show the exit
> from the bridge. Martin seems to disappear to the left of the archway,
> and I can't see any other way to exit. Can someone tell me where is the
> exit? Did I miss it?
>
> Mary

According to the walkthrough you may have more to do at this location.
Have you read the message from Barbora? Have you tried to use your
phone?