If you could transport....

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

....yourself into a game scene...what would you choose ?

I have just been playing the first Syberia game and I think the graphics and
scenes are gorgeous....I would love to be transported to Barrockstadt so I
could walk around the train station and up into the university and even a
walk along the high Wall :)

Oh well back to reality and head out to the busy people filled shops instead
:-(

Az

Azleaann wrote:
> ...yourself into a game scene...what would you choose ?
>
> I have just been playing the first Syberia game and I think the graphics and
> scenes are gorgeous....I would love to be transported to Barrockstadt so I
> could walk around the train station and up into the university and even a
> walk along the high Wall :)

You do not have to transport, just go to Europe...
the settings are heavily inspired by Europe, once
you are out of the usual Tourist traps, you can find
lots of amazing settings and small cities.

(I am european myself)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Quoth The Raven: Azleaann <AzleaannNOSPAM@Gmail.com> in
dfuie7$mdp$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com
> ...yourself into a game scene...what would you choose ?
>
> I have just been playing the first Syberia game and I think the
> graphics and scenes are gorgeous....I would love to be transported to
> Barrockstadt so I could walk around the train station and up into the
> university and even a walk along the high Wall :)
>
> Oh well back to reality and head out to the busy people filled shops
> instead :-(
>
> Az

Duke Nukem 3D, the strip bar. "Shake It Baby!"

--
Blessed be the pessimist for he hath made backups.

Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Werner Punz" <w.punz@inode.at> schreef in bericht
> Azleaann wrote:
> > ...yourself into a game scene...what would you choose ?
> >
> > I have just been playing the first Syberia game and I think the graphics
and
> > scenes are gorgeous....I would love to be transported to Barrockstadt so
> > could walk around the train station and up into the university and even
> > walk along the high Wall :)
> >
> You do not have to transport, just go to Europe...
> the settings are heavily inspired by Europe, once
> you are out of the usual Tourist traps, you can find
> lots of amazing settings and small cities.
>

> (I am european myself)
Yep! The guy is right, you know.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

I do appreciate that Europe has some amazing settings and scenes to see...I
should do as I live in Scotland where some of the best in the world can be
seen..especially over on the west coast. :)

The whole point of my thread was just a bit of fun to see what peoples
memorable game scene and setting was.

Az

"E-Cie" <WUFX@shutup.au> wrote in message

> "Werner Punz" <w.punz@inode.at> schreef in bericht
>> Azleaann wrote:
>> > ...yourself into a game scene...what would you choose ?
>> >
>> > I have just been playing the first Syberia game and I think the
>> > graphics
> and
>> > scenes are gorgeous....I would love to be transported to Barrockstadt
>> > so
>> > could walk around the train station and up into the university and even
>> > walk along the high Wall :)
>> >
>> You do not have to transport, just go to Europe...
>> the settings are heavily inspired by Europe, once
>> you are out of the usual Tourist traps, you can find
>> lots of amazing settings and small cities.
>>

>> (I am european myself)
> Yep! The guy is right, you know.

Mary

"Azleaann" <AzleaannNOSPAM@Gmail.com> wrote in message
> I do appreciate that Europe has some amazing settings and scenes to
see...I
> should do as I live in Scotland where some of the best in the world
can be
> seen..especially over on the west coast. :)
>
> The whole point of my thread was just a bit of fun to see what peoples
> memorable game scene and setting was.
>
> Az

I'm from the mid/east coast (Dunfermline). Yes, the west coast is quite
beautiful but so are the highlands. Lock Katrine, Loch Lomond, Fort
William, Inverness, - the whole country is beautiful in fact :)
I was trying to think of games supposedly taking place in Scotland and I
can only think of Cameron Files, Loch Ness, which was not very realistic
except for the tartan couches which my mother would have liked. The
supposed Scottish accents were pretty "fractured" in the game -LOL

I would like to go to Munich and King Ludwig's Castle as in Gabriel
Knight 2, preferably along with Peter Lucas -LOL

Mary