Want to trade 69 Les Paul recording for Digi 001/Mac setup

Last response: in Home Audio
October 11, 2004 6:18:33 AM

Want to trade 69 Les Paul recording for Digi 001/Mac setup + acc
email for more info
mm
Anonymous
October 11, 2004 6:37:17 PM

>Want to trade 69 Les Paul recording for Digi 001/Mac setup + acc
>email for more info
>mm

You need to check your drug supplier. You've gotten hold of some bad stuff.

--Wayne

-"sounded good to me"-
Anonymous
October 13, 2004 7:36:30 PM

Wayne wrote:

> >Want to trade 69 Les Paul recording for Digi 001/Mac setup + acc
> >email for more info
> >mm
> >

> You need to check your drug supplier. You've gotten hold of some bad stuff.

LOL!

I thought he had the Les Paul.

Good trade - something that goes up in value every year, for something
that you'll have to pay to dispose of.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 4:16:16 AM

"Don Cooper" <dcooper28800@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Wayne wrote:
>
>> >Want to trade 69 Les Paul recording for Digi 001/Mac setup + acc
>> >email for more info
>> >mm
>> >

>> You need to check your drug supplier. You've gotten hold of some bad
>> stuff.
>

> LOL!
>
> I thought he had the Les Paul.
>
> Good trade - something that goes up in value every year, for something
> that you'll have to pay to dispose of.

You do relaize that this is the recording model he's referring to (the one
with the low-impedance p'ups), so either end of the trade could be forced to
pay someone to get rid of what they've got.

Neil Henderson
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 4:16:17 AM

Neil Henderson wrote:

> You do relaize that this is the recording model he's referring to (the one
> with the low-impedance p'ups), so either end of the trade could be forced to
> pay someone to get rid of what they've got.

No, but earlier in the thread, someone did suggest this.

Heck, the way it's worded, it could be a recording of Les Paul!

I tend to shy away from those who constantly hawk their wares here. I
used to follow the Fletcher model, and include a signature to promote my business.
!