Hercules C-130 simulation

Hi,

Anyone know Lockheed C-130 Hercules available in MS FS2004:COF or how
to add one? I was impressed by this article "Aging Aircraft Star in
Tsunami Aid Effort" and wish I had one in my MS2004:COF to make a
virtual Tsunami rescue mission.

Advance thanks

Sam
6 answers Last reply
More about hercules simulation
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Check on AVSIM & SimFlight. I think there are now several.

    --
    ....Carl Frisk
    Anger is a brief madness.

    "Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in message news:1105573828.959154.234750@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone know Lockheed C-130 Hercules available in MS FS2004:COF or how
    > to add one? I was impressed by this article "Aging Aircraft Star in
    > Tsunami Aid Effort" and wish I had one in my MS2004:COF to make a
    > virtual Tsunami rescue mission.
    >
    > Advance thanks
    >
    > Sam

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    There is a payware version from Captainsim that was in development and was
    supposed to be released but it seems to have gone quiet.........it looks
    amazing! The other freeware planes that have been mentioned are well done
    and worth downloading in the meantime.

    http://www.captainsim.com/c130_hercules/

    The forums for Captainsim have been down forever so I don't know what the
    status is going forward but if it ever gets released it will have a
    permanent base on my hard drive.

    Paul

    "Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone know Lockheed C-130 Hercules available in MS FS2004:COF or how
    > to add one? I was impressed by this article "Aging Aircraft Star in
    > Tsunami Aid Effort" and wish I had one in my MS2004:COF to make a
    > virtual Tsunami rescue mission.
    >
    > Advance thanks
    >
    > Sam

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in news:1105573828.959154.234750
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone know Lockheed C-130 Hercules available in MS FS2004:COF or how
    > to add one? I was impressed by this article "Aging Aircraft Star in
    > Tsunami Aid Effort" and wish I had one in my MS2004:COF to make a
    > virtual Tsunami rescue mission.

    Get the Mike Stone freeware version.
    http://www.pmstone.com/aclist.php

    I like the Ken Mitchel panel
    sc130h_panel.zip
    and the Hambly sound pack (lost track of the name for
    that one).

    Many repaints of the stone herc at the usual places.

    scott s.
    ..
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    flightsim.com

    hehe
    I did a rescue mission in one, down to Antarctica from Peru a while back
    great fun looking foe McMurdo base

    try it as well

    James

    "Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone know Lockheed C-130 Hercules available in MS FS2004:COF or how
    > to add one? I was impressed by this article "Aging Aircraft Star in
    > Tsunami Aid Effort" and wish I had one in my MS2004:COF to make a
    > virtual Tsunami rescue mission.
    >
    > Advance thanks
    >
    > Sam

  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone know Lockheed C-130 Hercules available in MS FS2004:COF or how
    > to add one? I was impressed by this article "Aging Aircraft Star in
    > Tsunami Aid Effort" and wish I had one in my MS2004:COF to make a
    > virtual Tsunami rescue mission.
    >
    > Advance thanks
    >
    > Sam

    Dont forget the helos. Them and the herc drivers are my new heros.
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    rob wrote:
    > "Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Anyone know Lockheed C-130 Hercules available in MS FS2004:COF or
    >> how to add one? I was impressed by this article "Aging Aircraft
    >> Star in Tsunami Aid Effort" and wish I had one in my MS2004:COF to
    >> make a virtual Tsunami rescue mission.
    >>
    >> Advance thanks
    >>
    >> Sam
    >>

    > Dont forget the helos. Them and the herc drivers are my new heros.

    What amazes me is that for the Century of Flight, Herky birds have been
    flying for 1/2 of it!.....The design is almost as old as most of you
    readers!!!.........and still going strong.......the J model is really a
    complete new bird with different avionics, powerplants, materials etc rather
    than an upgrade like its predecessors......but atleast is looks the
    same......

    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games