Internet connection with rg45 and wireless

Andylam

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

I am now connected with RG45 and when I try to connect thru wireless I see my all of the wireless connection around with mine also, I am then asked to enter my password and when I do it cause my HP laptop the laptop reboot itself by going to DOS first. Been trying a few time doing this by going thru CONTROL PANEL, NETWORK and SHARING CENTER, and MANAGE WIRELESS NETWOTK I see my wireless connection here and whn I click on it I ee my connection there and after when I ty to enter my PW this when the problem discribe above "GOING BACK TO DOS"
Hope some one can help.

Andylam

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
I would like to transfert from internet connection from RG45 to wireless.
Has mentionned before I see my wireless connection "Router" but when I enter my PW the PC go back to reboot on DOS.

Andylam

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
Let me explain my problem.
I am now connected to Internet by a RG45 connection. I am connected thru a cable system connection at 8 Mbps. I would like to connect thru a wireless connection thru my Cisco Router. I am also connected thru a HP Wlan system which is included woth my HP laptop. When I press the Wlan button, I am see my wireless connection and other available in the area. I now disconnect my RG45 connection and I see all of the wireless connection available with mine included. I then click on my connection and I am asked to insert my pass word and when I do, my HP laptop suddenly goes back to DOS and reboot again. I have tried many operation but it always does the same, back to DOS and reboot.
Am I the only one with this problem and can someone help me correct this problem.

Merci, Thank you.