IL2 missing gunsight crosshairs - help anyone please

Last response: in Video Games
January 15, 2005 5:41:47 PM

Hello

Could anyone please help me with a problem with the IL2
game. I have patched the game to version 1.2

PROBLEM: I cannot see the gunsight crosshairs on
German Me109 and FW190 (make it tough to hit anything !).

I am using AMD Athlon 1.4G thunderbird on an ECS K7S5A
motherboard with an ATI 9600 PRO video on XP SP2.

I have captured jpegs and can sent it on if you email me on
dezmondo34@yahoo.com.au (or expalin how I can attach an image to these
groups)

Thanks

Dez
January 16, 2005 1:08:24 PM

"dez" <dezmondo34@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
news:D bfe4cd0.0501151441.571c3e0@posting.google.com...
> Hello
>
> Could anyone please help me with a problem with the IL2
> game. I have patched the game to version 1.2
>
> PROBLEM: I cannot see the gunsight crosshairs on
> German Me109 and FW190 (make it tough to hit anything !).
>
> I am using AMD Athlon 1.4G thunderbird on an ECS K7S5A
> motherboard with an ATI 9600 PRO video on XP SP2.
>
> I have captured jpegs and can sent it on if you email me on
> dezmondo34@yahoo.com.au (or expalin how I can attach an image to these
> groups)
>
> Thanks
>
> Dez