Free Falcon cockpits, how?

How do you access the other aircraft and cockpits for Free Falcon? Are there
other flyable planes or am I reading the website wrong? I have installed all of
the patches and updates but cannot find any of the new planes to fly. Please
help.

Thanks,
Matt

"MATTSGSXR" <mattsgsxr@aol.com> wrote in message
> How do you access the other aircraft and cockpits for Free Falcon? Are
there
> other flyable planes or am I reading the website wrong? I have installed
all of
> the patches and updates but cannot find any of the new planes to fly.
Please
> help.

You need to switch to a squadron that has the type of aircraft you want on
the campaign entry screen. But unles you have the cockpits installed for
them you'll only get the standard F-16 pit in the internal view.

Si

freefalcon 5 simulatore bellico ti ultima generazione:
totalmente free visita il forum italiano
pcrudy@libero.it