Impressed! Air Combat 5 PS2

Well, having been a long die hard PC flight sim guy, I must give props to
Air Combat 5 on the PS2. Playing it using my DLP projector on a 10' x 6'
screen the graphics are just amazing. I never thought a PS2 was able to do
such beautiful graphics and the flight model is pretty good as well. Now, I
may have to buy the flight stick and throttle to go with it. The replays
look so real I forget it is a game, better than any PC sim I have every
seen.

"mjones53" <senojm23@charter.net> wrote in message
> Well, having been a long die hard PC flight sim guy, I must give props to
> Air Combat 5 on the PS2. Playing it using my DLP projector on a 10' x 6'
> screen the graphics are just amazing. I never thought a PS2 was able to do
> such beautiful graphics and the flight model is pretty good as well. Now,
> may have to buy the flight stick and throttle to go with it. The replays
> look so real I forget it is a game, better than any PC sim I have every
> seen.

Got any screenshots? Maybe I'll pick this up for my brother's system.

> "mjones53" <senojm23@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Well, having been a long die hard PC flight sim guy, I must give props
> > Air Combat 5 on the PS2. Playing it using my DLP projector on a 10' x 6'
> > screen the graphics are just amazing. I never thought a PS2 was able to
do
> > such beautiful graphics and the flight model is pretty good as well.
Now,
> > may have to buy the flight stick and throttle to go with it. The replays
> > look so real I forget it is a game, better than any PC sim I have every
> > seen.

Is this the game you're talking about?

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/newestrelease/acecombat5.html

James

mjones53 wrote:
> Well, having been a long die hard PC flight sim guy, I must give
> props to Air Combat 5 on the PS2. Playing it using my DLP projector
> on a 10' x 6' screen the graphics are just amazing. I never thought
> a PS2 was able to do such beautiful graphics and the flight model
> is pretty good as well. Now, I may have to buy the flight stick and
> throttle to go with it. The replays look so real I forget it is a
> game, better than any PC sim I have every seen.

http://www.namco.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=526&sid=12ee013011eaf47bf111d3c992623b56

Looks like quite the debate! LOL. Flightsimmers or gamers, it never ends!
Ha.

check it out here..
http://acecombat5.namco.com/

and yes it looks that good