dave4900

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
Before just recently I have had no problems burning bin files to cd's using the cue file. However the last few times I have tried I have been unable to send the cue file, I am using the latest version of fire burner, this is the message that it comes up with:
Thread1: Executing (Cache enabled)
Recording device: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-104
Firmware version: 1.30
Recording method: Session-at-once
Recording Speed: 4x
BURN Proof: Disabled

//----------------------------------------------------------------------
// Test burning - no data will be written to CD
//----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread1: Setting Write Parameters
Thread1: Write parameters set
Thread1: Reading Disc Info
Thread1: Reading Next Track Info
Thread1: Start LBA is -150
Thread1: Sending Cue Sheet
Thread1: Error sending cue sheet
Thread1: Sense Error: ILLEGAL_REQUEST (INVALID FIELD IN PARAMETER LIST) (0x05 0x26 0x00)
Thread1: Error starting burn - Retrying...

Thread1: Setting Write Parameters
Thread1: Write parameters set
Thread1: Reading Disc Info
Thread1: Reading Next Track Info
Thread1: Start LBA is -150
Thread1: Sending Cue Sheet
Thread1: Error sending cue sheet
Thread1: Sense Error: ILLEGAL_REQUEST (INVALID FIELD IN PARAMETER LIST) (0x05 0x26 0x00)
Thread1: Error starting burn on retry
Recording aborted due to error

Could some one tell me what this means please so I can continue to burn bin files
Cheers for any help

lagger

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2001
have you recently installed anything ?? particularly an update to your ide chipset like intel application accelerator ??

<font color=red><b> It may be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others</font color=red></b>

Jake75

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
Might be such an easy thing as the que file "point" at the wrong directory.
Open it up in notepad and check the first line, it should be somethinglike "C:\Games\Funnygame.Exe".
If you have your bin file in another location you have to edit the first line in the que file to point at that directory.

<font color=red>I need a sig</font color=red>

dave4900

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
I went on the fireburner web site and from the advice there it told me to change from sesion at once to track at once. This solved the cue file problem but it took hours to burn and when I tried it, it didn't work, I looked at the cd and it had like one line burnt on it. Can anyone please help me out, i'm using a Pioneer A04

dave4900

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
I have solved the problem, i simply used the old faithful nero to burn my bin/ cue files, don't know why I ever strayed from it in the first place.

HammerBot

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2002
Had this problem once before. No program I tried could burn CUE sheet (Not even Nero). Really weird. The problem was solved by setting the Burner as Master and enabling DMA.