Motorola V180 USB Driver XP

Can anyone help me out with finding a free copy of the USB driver for
my motorola V180 phone???? plz email me @ Indyjones781@hotmail.com

More about motorola v180 driver

    I would also like to get this driver. I think I can sync it with my
    computer, but I can't seem to find the driver anywhere. Can someone help me
    out with this. Much appreciated.

    I need the driver too. Can someone send me the driver to
    samtjchou@yahoo.com?

    Sam

    --
    samtjchou

    On 9 Nov 2004 15:37:38 -0800, indyjones781@sbcglobal.net (B) wrote:

    >Can anyone help me out with finding a free copy of the USB driver for
    >my motorola V180 phone???? plz email me @ Indyjones781@hotmail.com

    Try this:

    http://www.mobiledit.com/download/drivers/motorola_usb_modem.zip

    I got mine from here, it works great with my V180 and V220 in windows
    XP.

    http://tinyurl.com/6zpsu=

    --
    homeless-dude