Motorola V180 USB Driver XP

Last response: in Brands
Share
November 9, 2004 6:37:38 PM

Can anyone help me out with finding a free copy of the USB driver for
my motorola V180 phone???? plz email me @ Indyjones781@hotmail.com

November 15, 2004 1:57:02 AM

I would also like to get this driver. I think I can sync it with my
computer, but I can't seem to find the driver anywhere. Can someone help me
out with this. Much appreciated.
Anonymous
November 25, 2004 3:59:22 AM

I need the driver too. Can someone send me the driver to
samtjchou@yahoo.com?

Sam

--
samtjchou
January 31, 2005 7:09:47 PM

On 9 Nov 2004 15:37:38 -0800, indyjones781@sbcglobal.net (B) wrote:

>Can anyone help me out with finding a free copy of the USB driver for
>my motorola V180 phone???? plz email me @ Indyjones781@hotmail.com

Try this:

http://www.mobiledit.com/download/drivers/motorola_usb_...
!