Help wanted: Pacific Fighters

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 22, 2005 10:19:22 PM

System:

Win 98se
Athlon 900
Crucial Radeon 9200se
512 mb RAM
DirectX 9.0

Tried to install this as stanalone and got error message "Error 1603" Tried
Google and downloaded and installed InstmsiA.exe, tried again but stuck at
same spot. Tried installing as add-on to FB AEP and got, "Error 1311"

Is there a way out of this?

Regards and thanks in advance

Pat Macguire
January 23, 2005 12:15:23 PM

"Syke" <h.macguire@virgin.net> wrote in message
> System:
>

> Win 98se
> Athlon 900
> Crucial Radeon 9200se
> 512 mb RAM
> DirectX 9.0
>
> Tried to install this as stanalone and got error message "Error 1603"
> Tried
> Google and downloaded and installed InstmsiA.exe, tried again but stuck at
> same spot. Tried installing as add-on to FB AEP and got, "Error 1311"
>
> Is there a way out of this?
>

> Regards and thanks in advance
>
> Pat Macguire

Try googling the error messages. I got these two
http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q111019
http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/windows/...

A quick read and it seems the only thing in common is admin priviledges.
January 26, 2005 2:56:29 PM

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:19:22 -0000, "Syke" <h.macguire@virgin.net>
wrote:

>Is there a way out of this?

Might be a copy-protection thing maybe? If you get desperate-

Find an old CDROM drive and install it from that, disconnect burners
temporarily. Use the No-CD crack when it's installed

In case this is what's causing the trouble mate - lots of games need
me to go through this farrago when installing them
!