Anyone know how to send games from a PC to a V400?

I have downloaded v400 compatible games to my PC and now I need to upload them to
my v400. I have a data cable and Mobile Phone Tools software but there is nothing
intuitive about the process.
I do not have internet access on my phone, that is why I download to my PC first.
1 answer Last reply
More about anyone send games v400

    <someone@somedomain.com> wrote in message
    >I have downloaded v400 compatible games to my PC and now I need to upload
    >them to
    > my v400. I have a data cable and Mobile Phone Tools software but there is
    > nothing
    > intuitive about the process.
    > I do not have internet access on my phone, that is why I download to my PC
    > first.

    MPT isn't used to install games on a v400. You need the MIDway program to
    transfer the game, but before that program will work, you have to enable a
    java app loader menu option on your phone. To enable that you have to use
    the Motorola Product Support Tool (PST)

    You can get the MIDway program from the motorola developer site -
    http://www.motocoder.com/motorola . or also from various other cellphone
    related websites.

    You'll have to find the PST program yourself. Try google, or go ask on the
    motorola forum on howardforums.com

Motorola Games