FS: Falcon 4.0 (PC) Special Ed. 3-Ring Binder

am

"Paul Grunwald" <pgrunwald@spamthis.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Scored a find at a little computer store today.

I see you bought it only to make a profit...................

--
Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

am

"Dan" <dan@home.net> wrote in message

> Shouldnt that be OT:FA in the header?

That would get in the way of his greed..............

--
Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

Picked up mine 6 months ago at EB Games--$14. Since they all take their used
pricing from the head office, and they seem to work on a date of release price,
it may have gone down since.Keep watching the shelves.

>> Scored a find at a little computer store today.
>

> I see you bought it only to make a profit...................

ABSOLUTLY - I proudly bought it to make a profit! I know what these are
worth, the computer store did not. I believe in the market as the best way
to allocate resources.

Do you understand what the "free market" is? Read up on supply and demand
here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply (btw - wikipedia is free!)

You must be a Kerry supporter.

Paul Grunwald wrote:

> >> Scored a find at a little computer store today.
> >

> > I see you bought it only to make a profit...................
> >

> ABSOLUTLY - I proudly bought it to make a profit! I know what these are
> worth, the computer store did not. I believe in the market as the best way
> to allocate resources.
>
> You must be a Kerry supporter.

ROFL! ;-)

Latest posts