>Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 06:08:40 +1300, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Take the test
>
>http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
>Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

Economic -4.1
Social -4.4

So, I'm a liberal libertarian. Closest to Ghandi & Mandela on their
plot. I can live with that.

On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Take the test
>>
>> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>>
>> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21
>>

> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!

Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi. Mr. B is Gandhi. My cat is bloody
Gandhi. We can't all be bloody Gandhi.

So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....

Who the hell are you???? </Greg Cisko>

:D

Bret

"Dan" <dan@home.net> wrote in message

> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Take the test
>>
>> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>>
>> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21
>>

> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>
> http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/images/cross.gif
>
> Dan

I'm pretty much smack dab in the middle (slightly left). I'm confused.

"Bret Ripley" <ripley@olywa.net> wrote in message
> On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
> > "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> >> Take the test
> >>
> >> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
> >>
> >> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> >> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> >> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21
> >>

> > Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>
> Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi. Mr. B is Gandhi. My cat is bloody
> Gandhi. We can't all be bloody Gandhi.
>
> So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....
>
> Who the hell are you???? </Greg Cisko>

No - I am Spartacus!

On or about 1/26/2005 12:27:00 AM, Frankymole <Frank@Ask for it on the
group.com> said:
> "Bret Ripley" <ripley@olywa.net> wrote in message
>> On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
>>> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>>
>> Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi. Mr. B is Gandhi. My cat is bloody
>> Gandhi. We can't all be bloody Gandhi.
>>
>> So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....
>>
>> Who the hell are you???? </Greg Cisko>
>
> No - I am Spartacus!

Thwnke w lot, Mr. Mole. I juet epewed coffee wll over my keybowrd.

Bret

Economic Left/Right: -3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

"shu" <washu@hiwaay.net> wrote in message
> these questions are really loaded...

You couldn't be neutral, you had to take one side or the other

> it reminds me of questions like..
>

> "have you stopped beating your wife?
> "disagree"
> "agree"
>

> --
> **********
> shu
>
> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> > Take the test
> >
> > http://www.politicalcompass.org/
> >
> > Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> > Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> > Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

I got to page 3 and gave up! Too early in the morning for this..

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Take the test
>
> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Bret Ripley" <ripley@olywa.net> wrote in message
> On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
>> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>>> Take the test
>>>
>>> http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>>>
>>> Robs score, which surprised me a bit
>>> Economic Left/Right: 1.38
>>> Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.21
>>>

>> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>
> Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi. Mr. B is Gandhi. My cat is bloody
> Gandhi. We can't all be bloody Gandhi.
>
> So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....
>
> Who the hell are you???? </Greg Cisko>
>
> :D
>
> Bret

This is doing nothing for the stereo typical image of flight simmers being
skinny little bald guys.

On or about 1/25/2005 1:21:45 PM, rob <roball@xtra.co.nz> said:
> "Bret Ripley" <ripley@olywa.net> wrote in message
>> On or about 1/25/2005 10:26:59 AM, Dan <dan@home.net> said:
>>> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> Bloody hell, im Gandhi!!
>>
>> Look: you're Gandhi. I'm Gandhi. Mr. B is Gandhi. My cat is bloody
>> Gandhi. We can't all be bloody Gandhi.
>>
>> So, listen up, 'cause I'm only going to ask once ....
>>
>> Who the hell are you???? </Greg Cisko>
>>
>> :D
>>
>> Bret
>
> This is doing nothing for the stereo typical image of flight simmers being
> skinny little bald guys.

Oh. Gosh, is that how this works? Heck, I'm not bald, and I'm certainly
not skinny.

I take it back: I'm not Gandhi. I'm Fred Flintstone.

Bret

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in

>> you mong

Nice interchange dudes, very entertaining! I feel like asking "who the
hell are you" just for troll sport!

What's a "mong" - is that a british thing?

Mr. Sylvestre:
Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.13

....closer to Ghandi than to Maggie Thatcher, and happy with it.

rob wrote:

> Does that actually work?
> I've tried it before with other posts but still got replies.

Yes but you have to be quick. Some news servers ignore the cancel requests
though.
If anything you'll limit, but not eliminate the damage!

You can also use the X-No-Archive thing, if you don't want to help the
google.com millionares. ;-)

am

"Colin" <Colin@NaeSpam.katana1000.plus.com> wrote in message

> Selfish Bastards !

Happy New Year to you too Colin :)

--
Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

Paul Grunwald wrote:
> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in
>

>>> you mong
>

> Nice interchange dudes, very entertaining! I feel like asking "who the
> hell are you" just for troll sport!
>
> What's a "mong" - is that a british thing?

Short for mongoloid

Stupot

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Paul Grunwald" <pgrunwald@spamthis.comcast.net> wrote in message
> "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in
>
>>> you mong
>
> Nice interchange dudes, very entertaining! I feel like asking "who the
> hell are you" just for troll sport!

LOL, Colins the group bitch whose only use is to throw abit of abuse at.
About all hes done here in the last few years is try to get Allan arrested
by the FBI and challenged PD to an online duel. He has such a pathetic
sadsack little excuse of a life that he actually finds validation from a
computer game which says it all really.
He's easily the most common person I've ever met on usenet.

> What's a "mong" - is that a british thing?

I was wondering that, but I assume it meant to be an insult.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:52:37 +1300, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>About all hes done here in the last few years is try to get Allan arrested
>by the FBI and challenged PD to an online duel.

And what's wrong with that ?

According to this, I'm Ghandi as well...

"Not-My-Real-Name" <someone@micros0ft.com> wrote in message
> I got to page 3 and gave up! Too early in the morning for this..

Must be on the right then!
WS

bernard spilman wrote:
> "Not-My-Real-Name" <someone@micros0ft.com> wrote in message
>
>>I got to page 3 and gave up! Too early in the morning for this..
>
> Must be on the right then!

Dunno... the 'too early in the morning' thing sounds suspiciously
liberal to me ;)

Mr. S.

"Mr. Sylvestre" <MrSylvestre@worldcompany.com> wrote in message
> bernard spilman wrote:
> > "Not-My-Real-Name" <someone@micros0ft.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>I got to page 3 and gave up! Too early in the morning for this..
> >
> > Must be on the right then!
>
> Dunno... the 'too early in the morning' thing sounds suspiciously
> liberal to me ;)
>
> Mr. S.

You do have a point there.

BTW: I was