FS2004 Views / Recording

Hi group.
Is there anyway that I am able to say fly a display in the Extra (or any
plane) and watch it later from a different perspective (ie Tower view). The
stunts seem so dull when you are flying them, but fun to watch from that
view.

Many Thanks

Hi, Micks.

I simply fly one or two figures or do some stund landing and then turn on the "Instant Replay" that repeats the last x seconds of the flight. Switching views works just as if you were flying again.....

You fly stunts in a simulator? I tried that for so long time and once I had a chance to try it in real. That was so much easier! How do you keep your orientation e.g. during a hammer head?

Hiran