Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Europe 'stealing Iran's rain'

Last response: in News & Leisure
May 25, 2011 1:05:41 AM

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Europe 'stealing Iran's rain'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/ir...
Now heres a leader
I guess Im too old school, I dont remember presidents dumping allies left n right, and something this crazy like allIamisbad is saying wasnt since Hitler blamed the jews for anything bad under the sun

More about : mahmoud ahmadinejad europe stealing iran rain

May 25, 2011 1:43:39 AM

MA needs to grow up. They live in the middle of B.F.Iran. What else do they not get...common sense?

Realistically, a guy who says the Holocaust did not happen should out on their tin-foiled hats and do a rain dance in Cherokee. Maybe it will help Iran for once.

Oh, and by the way, if the West was 'stopping the rain', Israeli intelligence would be all over this because we would stop their rain. And don't start with me that they do not have access to waterways.

May 25, 2011 1:00:20 PM

Ahmadinabatshitcrazy isnt the problem here its the Ayatollah, only he can declare war.
May 25, 2011 1:55:36 PM

I thought the Ayatollah was dead?
May 25, 2011 3:42:44 PM

Ayatollah is a title, not a proper name. There have been a few since Khomeni died.

And everyone knows George Bush personally controls the weather as he did with Hurricane Katrina.

Dick Cheney's job is to blow up all the levees.
May 25, 2011 3:50:17 PM

So it is Obama creating all of the tornadoes ??

Sure ... sure ... tell me more?

/gets out the straightjacket and some Flupenthixol ...
May 25, 2011 3:53:31 PM

No it is still George Bush. The weather machine is in the underground bunker at his ranch in Crawford, TX. It was passed on to him from his father George H. Bush.
May 25, 2011 10:14:40 PM

badge said:
Let us pray Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doesn't get a hold of one.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.9ef0a881a7c...

I can see America at that point. I bet something did 'go off', when it 'came' to the device.

badge said:
Ozstralia on high alert. Feared Iran is also working on this.

19 Pakistani girls stuffed themselves into a Smart Car over the weekend with all the doors and windows closed for ten seconds ("NOBODY FART!") to beat a group of Australians' previous record of 18 girls.

19 girls, One car.
May 25, 2011 10:28:09 PM

We'll be safe. Obamam has renewed our relationship with the nations of the world including our closest allies Israel and Great britian.
May 25, 2011 10:39:25 PM

dogman_1234 said:
I can see America at that point. I bet something did 'go off', when it 'came' to the device.

19 girls, One car.

And no room in the back seat
May 25, 2011 10:41:36 PM

badge said:
Ozstralia on high alert. Feared Iran is also working on this.

19 Pakistani girls stuffed themselves into a Smart Car over the weekend with all the doors and windows closed for ten seconds ("NOBODY FART!") to beat a group of Australians' previous record of 18 girls.

Horrors! :o 
Bare feet and ankles visible.
May 25, 2011 11:37:03 PM

We can fit a couple more in ... damn you Pakistan !!

:) 

May 25, 2011 11:43:27 PM

Try that with Americans...yeah, not a pretty picture.
May 26, 2011 1:42:18 PM

Maybe 5 girls ... or 6?

2.3 Oprah's ?

American girls are just too porky ...

May 26, 2011 4:02:29 PM

Reynod said:
We can fit a couple more in ... damn you Pakistan !!

I'm guessing Pakistan puts the "pack" in "Stan"...
May 26, 2011 10:12:16 PM

I don't think 'Stan' wants it 'packed' if you know what I mean? :D 
May 26, 2011 10:48:12 PM

In a french accent Zay pack sedan?
May 26, 2011 10:49:49 PM

Was thinking 19 people in a smart car wasn't that many, then I read the article and realised they didn't blend them first. Seriously, amateurs...
May 27, 2011 11:26:07 AM

Mr Ahmadinejad must have missed the climate change memo -and/or- Obama took his rain and dumped it in the Mississippi River basin.

BUT ... I suspect Imadinnerjacket is simply suffering the effects of 3rd stage syphilis, originally contracted in 1979 when he, as a shoe-shine boy in a Tehran gay bath house, was sodomized by Ayatollah Khomeini during the Iranian revolution.

Not surprising, this is when the Middle Eastern practice of shoe tossing began.

May 27, 2011 7:05:11 PM

Wut wuz this thread about agin??

Oh yeah - well I got a quart of rain substitute for Mr. Ahhfuggedaboudit.. A bit straw-colored, but who's he to complain?? :D .
May 30, 2011 7:39:50 AM

I never even listen to this guy's speeches,all of them are nonsense and he knows it too but it seems he likes people making joke about him
May 30, 2011 9:47:22 AM

Well Maziar any publicity is good publicity ... maybe thats his angle here??

May 30, 2011 10:40:21 AM

Probably yes.
May 30, 2011 2:24:11 PM

Nutter !!

he should double up with Gaddaffi duck and go on tour and do a few giggs in comedy clubs.

Oh hang on, hasn't Imogen Thomas been doing Giggs around Manchester for the last 8 months?
May 30, 2011 2:28:16 PM

It's not as far fetched as you might think it is. We can make it rain, or not rain if we want to. The Chinese did it during the Olympics in Beijing.

We are doing everything we can to stop Iran from progress, including computer viruses, political unrest, and yes, maybe even stopping the rain.
May 30, 2011 2:47:58 PM

Yes, and we did it with this tech

And, if they dont straighten up soon, we will drop the big one on em too
May 30, 2011 6:07:59 PM

Quote:
I never even listen to this guy's speeches,all of them are nonsense and he knows it too but it seems he likes people making joke about him

Same here regarding Obamam's poor judgement and lack of rectitude and his administration's rubbish elitist foreign policy agenda regarding Iran and their approach to the entire middle east for that matter. As far as speeches of nonesense and people making jokes about him for a president who can not control the borders of his own nation, how dare the Punk to tell Israel how to manage theirs. Let me say Obamam set the terms for an Israeli-Palestinian peace treaty in a speech He gave in May. They've been fighting for four thousand years but Obamam says it's time they settle their differences once and for all. Next He is going to settle this Roadrunner-Coyote thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dav-FsIbeTw&feature=rela...

May 30, 2011 6:13:14 PM

Right but the thing is that *at least* you can look in Obama's face when he's talking but you can't even look at Ahmadinejad since he's so ugly !!
September 12, 2011 3:50:45 PM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!