Motorola T720C Backlight

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
November 12, 2004 10:27:11 PM

All of a sudden, the backlight on my screen no longer works. I can
barely see the screen to make a call. The top screen with the phone
closed works fine. I already checked the backlight settings and it is
normal, set to 5 seconds. Anybody have an idea on how to fix this.
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 12:31:26 PM

"Rich Anton" <antonr01@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> All of a sudden, the backlight on my screen no longer works. I can
> barely see the screen to make a call. The top screen with the phone
> closed works fine. I already checked the backlight settings and it is
> normal, set to 5 seconds. Anybody have an idea on how to fix this.

This happened with my V525, I ended up taking mine back to the shop for
repair.
!