Motorola T720C Backlight

All of a sudden, the backlight on my screen no longer works. I can
barely see the screen to make a call. The top screen with the phone
closed works fine. I already checked the backlight settings and it is
normal, set to 5 seconds. Anybody have an idea on how to fix this.
1 answer Last reply
More about motorola t720c backlight

    "Rich Anton" <antonr01@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > All of a sudden, the backlight on my screen no longer works. I can
    > barely see the screen to make a call. The top screen with the phone
    > closed works fine. I already checked the backlight settings and it is
    > normal, set to 5 seconds. Anybody have an idea on how to fix this.

    This happened with my V525, I ended up taking mine back to the shop for
    repair.

Motorola