.... an american general said "it is fun to shoot people", and an american
company launched a cellphone for dogs......

I can NOT wait to see what next week brings........ ;)

"Birkemose" <men@work> wrote:

> ... an american general said "it is fun to shoot people", and an
> american company launched a cellphone for dogs......
>
> I can NOT wait to see what next week brings........ ;)

A german has developed a cellular phone to put into a grave - so that
you can always call your dead loved one. The phone is larger than
normal ones due to a much larger battery (lasts 30 days or so), and of
course it automatically accepts incoming calls...

Juergen Nieveler
--
Shaking trees to your front mean that you are being hunted by helicopters.

am

"Birkemose" <men@work> wrote in message
> ... an american general said "it is fun to shoot people", and an american
> company launched a cellphone for dogs......
>
> I can NOT wait to see what next week brings........ ;)

People getting shot ??

<G>

--
Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

jp

"Birkemose" <men@work> wrote in message
> ... an american general said "it is fun to shoot people", and an american
> company launched a cellphone for dogs......
>
> I can NOT wait to see what next week brings........ ;)

If you're going to post comments about quotes, at least get the quotes
correct, instead of ala CNN.

He said, "It is fun to shoot *some* people"

And of course, not only do you not correctly quote him, but you do so out
of context. If you'd read the article, you'd see that.

And we need more like him.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:39:20 -0600, "JP" <jp@hotmail.com> wrote:

> If you're going to post comments about quotes, at least get the quotes
>correct, instead of ala CNN.
>
> He said, "It is fun to shoot *some* people"
>
> And of course, not only do you not correctly quote him, but you do so out
>of context. If you'd read the article, you'd see that.
>
> And we need more like him.

I fail to see the humour in shooting *any* people. It may sometimes be
a necessary evil. But *sometimes* fun? Anyone who thinks that
statement is ok is out to lunch.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"AM" <SCTUSER@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Birkemose" <men@work> wrote in message
>> ... an american general said "it is fun to shoot people", and an american
>> company launched a cellphone for dogs......
>>
>> I can NOT wait to see what next week brings........ ;)
>>

> People getting shot ??

That is sooo last week.

Dan

The fact that you are preventing that maniac from further abuse would be fun.
The fact that people would thank you profusely for saving them from such
monsters would be fun.

On the otherhand why should anyone be sorry for ridding the world of such
monsters? We short of people?

PAPADOC

>What's *fun* about it? You goul.

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:07:29 -0600, PAPADOC <PAPADOC@jimbobs.drive.by>
wrote:

>The fact that you are preventing that maniac from further abuse would be fun.
>The fact that people would thank you profusely for saving them from such
>monsters would be fun.
>
>On the otherhand why should anyone be sorry for ridding the world of such
>monsters? We short of people?
>
>PAPADOC

Yes, yes, yes. But it's not a *funny* business. Just like sending
someone to the gallows is not meant to be for *fun*. Ghoul.

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:09:16 GMT, "James Calivar"
<amheiserbush@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>I can certainly see that pleasure would be gotten in giving back what they
>mete out.

Like the hunter who hunts for pleasure compared to the hunter who
hunts for food. One is a twisted knob. Guess which one.

I'm just wondering... Are there people in this group who really think that
all those things America does protect their freedom? And do they think they
are patriots? I'd like to debate with such people, 'cause I've never had a
chance to meet one.

cheers

Absolutely...where do you live? What country?

PAPADOC

>I'm just wondering... Are there people in this group who really think that
>all those things America does protect their freedom? And do they think they
>are patriots? I'd like to debate with such people, 'cause I've never had a
>chance to meet one.
>
>cheers

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html

Then you must want the civilian flight sim news group. Try
alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim.

BTW, lots of FPS players would disagree with you.... Amazing how the Delta
Force series manages to do so well given that shooting people is not fun.
Much less console games like Grand Theft Auto...

The point you SHOULD be trying to make is that we deny ourselves things that
may be fun when they are wrong or immoral. Then you need to establish that
these soldiers are doing something wrong or immoral. To do that you will
need to examine the concept of a just war. To do that you should read
Thomas Aquinas. Unfortunately, to do THAT you will need to know how to read
"big words." I suspect that is where your problem lies.

"It's me" <me@here.noemail> wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:07:29 -0600, PAPADOC <PAPADOC@jimbobs.drive.by>
> wrote:
>
> >The fact that you are preventing that maniac from further abuse would be
fun.
> >The fact that people would thank you profusely for saving them from such
> >monsters would be fun.
> >
> >On the otherhand why should anyone be sorry for ridding the world of such
> >monsters? We short of people?
> >
> >PAPADOC
>
> Yes, yes, yes. But it's not a *funny* business. Just like sending
> someone to the gallows is not meant to be for *fun*. Ghoul.

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:28:18 -0600, "Jay Williams"
<jay@jwilliamslaw.com> wrote:

>Then you must want the civilian flight sim news group. Try
>alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim.
>
>BTW, lots of FPS players would disagree with you.... Amazing how the Delta
>Force series manages to do so well given that shooting people is not fun.
>Much less console games like Grand Theft Auto...

Having a problem seperating games from reality are we? Get help.

jp

> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:39:20 -0600, "JP" <jp@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > If you're going to post comments about quotes, at least get the quotes
> >correct, instead of ala CNN.
> >
> > He said, "It is fun to shoot *some* people"
> >
> > And of course, not only do you not correctly quote him, but you do so
out
> >of context. If you'd read the article, you'd see that.
> >
> > And we need more like him.
>
> I fail to see the humour in shooting *any* people. It may sometimes be
> a necessary evil. But *sometimes* fun? Anyone who thinks that
> statement is ok is out to lunch.

You're the one out to lunch. Wake up and quit being so niave.

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:42:53 -0600, "JP" <jp@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You're the one out to lunch. Wake up and quit being so niave.

Your own government disagrees with you. Redneck retard.

jp

"GOT" <GOT@hi.htnet.hr> wrote in message news:cu2kqf$969$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> I'm just wondering... Are there people in this group who really think that
> all those things America does protect their freedom? And do they think
they
> are patriots? I'd like to debate with such people, 'cause I've never had a
> chance to meet one.
>
> cheers

Without a doubt. Ah, debate. Yep, more talking instead of doing.
Figures.

jp

> On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:42:53 -0600, "JP" <jp@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > You're the one out to lunch. Wake up and quit being so niave.
> >

> Your own government disagrees with you. Redneck retard.

<laughter>

My, you really do have no clue about protocol, pr, etc do you ? Silly
question; just your naivete showing again.

p.s. Here's hoping we have many more like that General.

"It's me" <me@here.noemail> wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:07:29 -0600, PAPADOC <PAPADOC@jimbobs.drive.by>
> wrote:
>
>>The fact that you are preventing that maniac from further abuse would be
>>fun.
>>The fact that people would thank you profusely for saving them from such
>>monsters would be fun.
>>
>>On the otherhand why should anyone be sorry for ridding the world of such
>>monsters? We short of people?
>>
>>PAPADOC
>
> Yes, yes, yes. But it's not a *funny* business. Just like sending
> someone to the gallows is not meant to be for *fun*. Ghoul.

It's fun for the executioner. Especially when the guy getting hanged used
to beat his wife.

LOL

James

> On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:09:16 GMT, "James Calivar"
> <amheiserbush@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>

>>I can certainly see that pleasure would be gotten in giving back what they
>>mete out.
>>

> Like the hunter who hunts for pleasure compared to the hunter who
> hunts for food. One is a twisted knob. Guess which one.

I'll guess: YOU'RE the twisted knob! ;-P

BTW, Irrelevant comparison. Soldiers kill because they are ordered to do
so. What circumstances surround those orders are up for debate, but the act
of killing as a soldier is not.

A hunter either doing it for food or for sport. But he is not ordered to do
so. He takes up that action by himself.

So, there's no comaprison, but nice try. Sure sounded good.

"It's me" <me@here.noemail> wrote in message
> On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:42:53 -0600, "JP" <jp@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> You're the one out to lunch. Wake up and quit being so niave.
>>

> Your own government disagrees with you. Redneck retard.

Really? Care to cite some proof that the US government disagrees with
killing Taliban and Iraqi insrugents??

Dumbass Euro lover.

am

"It's me" <me@here.noemail> wrote in message

> Like the hunter who hunts for pleasure compared to the hunter who
> hunts for food. One is a twisted knob. Guess which one.

Neither one.....

But since you have never gone hunting than you wouldnt know would you ?
Do you always talk about things you dont know about ?
Hunting is a sport, and part of our (and ALL humans) natural heritage.

I only hunted for food mostly, but know people who hunt for trophies.
They also use the animals they shoot, they dont let them go to waste.
And... they put a LOT of $$$ into the economy doing it, 14% of all
ammunition sold goes to conservation, the licenses, etc... Hunters and
fishermen are a real part of the American economy. and conservation.
Hunters put more into conservation through license fee's, taxes on
ammo, and equipment than most enviromentalist wahko's do !

If anyone is a twisted knob here it is you.
You had no problem with responding with foul language to others here.
So just how civilized are you ?? Not very, judging by the low class
language and name calling you resort to.
Some defense you fall back on when your beliefs are questioned......

--
Only A Gentleman Can Insult Me And A True Gentleman Never Will

"separating" - three syllables... very good. Try another one (you can do
it, sure you can) but try to spell it correctly this time.

All it takes is practice.

"PAPADOC" <PAPADOC@jimbobs.drive.by> wrote in message
> Absolutely...where do you live? What country?
>
> PAPADOC

I'm from Zagreb, Croatia. My name is Kuncevic, Luka Kuncevic:)

"JP" <jp@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "GOT" <GOT@hi.htnet.hr> wrote in message
> > I'm just wondering... Are there people in this group who really think
that
> > all those things America does protect their freedom? And do they think
> they
> > are patriots? I'd like to debate with such people, 'cause I've never had
> > chance to meet one.
> >
> > cheers
> >

> Without a doubt. Ah, debate. Yep, more talking instead of doing.
> Figures.

Most of the time I do things but I still haven't figured out how to do
something at the newsgroup:)

jp

"GOT" <GOT@hi.htnet.hr> wrote in message news:cu5feq$1ne$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> "JP" <jp@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "GOT" <GOT@hi.htnet.hr> wrote in message
> > > I'm just wondering... Are there people in this group who really think
> that
> > > all those things America does protect their freedom? And do they
think
> > they
> > > are patriots? I'd like to debate with such people, 'cause I've never
had
> > > chance to meet one.
> > >
> > > cheers
> > >

> > Without a doubt. Ah, debate. Yep, more talking instead of doing.
> > Figures.
>
> Most of the time I do things but I still haven't figured out how to do
> something at the newsgroup:)

Hehe.