Motorola T720 And V220 Software anyone know where i can ge..

Hi

Would anyone know where i can get software for my 2 phones V220 And T720

any help please
1 answer Last reply
More about motorola t720 v220 software

    you talking about for your PC? If so I found mine on e-mule then did an
    upgrade to the lastest I lost my CD
    I have the V60 V66 T720 and the V180 and they all work great I might be able
    to post it some where and leave a link to it
    "Lorraine & Raf" <dontforget@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Would anyone know where i can get software for my 2 phones V220 And T720
    >
    > any help please

Motorola Phones Software