Motorola T720 And V220 Software anyone know where i can ge..

Last response: in Brands
November 14, 2004 11:49:51 PM

Hi

Would anyone know where i can get software for my 2 phones V220 And T720

any help please
November 15, 2004 3:59:59 AM

you talking about for your PC? If so I found mine on e-mule then did an
upgrade to the lastest I lost my CD
I have the V60 V66 T720 and the V180 and they all work great I might be able
to post it some where and leave a link to it

!