v180+usb software

Dude, I can't find the software anywhere....I dont get it...Even on
motorola's site I cant find it......I have the correct USB cable from a
friend, but I need software.......I just got this phone and would really
like to put some MP3's as my ring tone...I mean what could be a better ring
tone than something from Brian Wilsons Smile????????!?!? if anyone can help
me out, and yes I have googled and yahooed my ass off, Please let me know!!!
thanks guys!!

Delay

www.myspace.com/delayedsleep
3 answers Last reply
More about v180 software

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 04:36:38 GMT, "Delaypat"
    <DelaypatNOSPAMm@comNOSPAMcast.net> said in alt.cellular.motorola:

    >Dude, I can't find the software anywhere....I dont get it...Even on
    >motorola's site I cant find it......I have the correct USB cable from a
    >friend, but I need software.......I just got this phone and would really
    >like to put some MP3's as my ring tone...I mean what could be a better ring
    >tone than something from Brian Wilsons Smile????????!?!? if anyone can help
    >me out, and yes I have googled and yahooed my ass off, Please let me know!!!
    >thanks guys!!

    Sounds like you need the driver. Try
    http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm

    Thanks....I havent tryed yet.......Dont I need to software though?????

    Delay

    "Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 04:36:38 GMT, "Delaypat"
    > <DelaypatNOSPAMm@comNOSPAMcast.net> said in alt.cellular.motorola:
    >
    >>Dude, I can't find the software anywhere....I dont get it...Even on
    >>motorola's site I cant find it......I have the correct USB cable from a
    >>friend, but I need software.......I just got this phone and would really
    >>like to put some MP3's as my ring tone...I mean what could be a better
    >>ring
    >>tone than something from Brian Wilsons Smile????????!?!? if anyone can
    >>help
    >>me out, and yes I have googled and yahooed my ass off, Please let me
    >>know!!!
    >>thanks guys!!
    >
    > Sounds like you need the driver. Try
    > http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:05:15 GMT, "Delaypat"
    <DelaypatNOSPAMm@comNOSPAMcast.net> said in alt.cellular.motorola:

    >"Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 04:36:38 GMT, "Delaypat"
    >> <DelaypatNOSPAMm@comNOSPAMcast.net> said in alt.cellular.motorola:
    >>
    >>>Dude, I can't find the software anywhere....I dont get it...Even on
    >>>motorola's site I cant find it......I have the correct USB cable from a
    >>>friend, but I need software.......I just got this phone and would really
    >>>like to put some MP3's as my ring tone...I mean what could be a better
    >>>ring
    >>>tone than something from Brian Wilsons Smile????????!?!? if anyone can
    >>>help
    >>>me out, and yes I have googled and yahooed my ass off, Please let me
    >>>know!!!
    >>>thanks guys!!

    >> Sounds like you need the driver. Try
    >> http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm

    >Thanks....I havent tryed yet.......Dont I need to software though?????

    I can't recall, but I think I used MPT (Motorola Phone Tools) to
    upload ring tones.

Motorola Software