Motorola to Introduce 20 New Cell Phones

Motorola Inc., which is introducing 20 new cell phones as it tries to avoid
slipping to No. 3 in the market, signaled its confidence Wednesday for
strong holiday sales and said there are no further product delays in sight.
Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/motorola/576.shtml

--
.... or wap.phonecontent.com from your mobile phone
3 answers Last reply

    There are already product delays, at least here in the US, Motorola's home
    country.

    The A630 was supposed to be released yesterday, but has been delayed.

    The mpx220 has been recalled.

    No one knows when the mpx will finally come out.

    etc., etc., etc., etc.

    I would be very surprised if Moto actually releases 20 more phones in 2004.

    "Bjorn" <humorbua@online.no> wrote in message
    > Motorola Inc., which is introducing 20 new cell phones as it tries to
    avoid
    > slipping to No. 3 in the market, signaled its confidence Wednesday for
    > strong holiday sales and said there are no further product delays in
    sight.
    > Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/motorola/576.shtml
    >

    > --
    > ... or wap.phonecontent.com from your mobile phone

    Its here people :)
    The A630 is officially available on the T-Mobile website!
    Happy holidays everyone :)

    " MS" <ms@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<1100659806.629610@news-1.nethere.net>...
    > There are already product delays, at least here in the US, Motorola's home
    > country.
    >
    > The A630 was supposed to be released yesterday, but has been delayed.
    >
    > The mpx220 has been recalled.
    >
    > No one knows when the mpx will finally come out.
    >
    > etc., etc., etc., etc.
    >
    > I would be very surprised if Moto actually releases 20 more phones in 2004.
    >

    > "Bjorn" <humorbua@online.no> wrote in message
    > > Motorola Inc., which is introducing 20 new cell phones as it tries to
    > avoid
    > > slipping to No. 3 in the market, signaled its confidence Wednesday for
    > > strong holiday sales and said there are no further product delays in
    > sight.
    > > Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/motorola/576.shtml
    > >

    > > --
    > > ... or wap.phonecontent.com from your mobile phone

    Well, where on earth are those 20? Certainly not here in the USA? Perhaps 3
    or 4.

    "Bjorn" <humorbua@online.no> wrote in message
    > Motorola Inc., which is introducing 20 new cell phones as it tries to
    avoid
    > slipping to No. 3 in the market, signaled its confidence Wednesday for
    > strong holiday sales and said there are no further product delays in
    sight.
    > Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/motorola/576.shtml
    >

    > --
    > ... or wap.phonecontent.com from your mobile phone

Motorola Cell Phones Wireless Access