BOB Screenshots

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 11, 2005 9:37:14 AM

Looking nice, check the 4th pic and all those little dots in the background

http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9...

More about : bob screenshots

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 9:37:15 AM

Very nice. That Stutka looks way nasty!
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 6:07:35 PM

Nice. From these shots, the landscape in BOB also seems very realistic,
at least from high altitude (although I have yet to see cliffs near
Dover and Calais).

This definitely looks better than the IL2 series, where the
geomorphology is just plain wrong. River networks should not look like
road networks (rivers do not cross). BTW, am I the only one bothered by
these unrealistic rivers in IL2 ? I do not remember reading complaints
about that.

If BOB turns out to be as good as the IL2 series + terrain I can
actually believe in + huge air battles, I'll be an happy camper.

Mr. S.

rob wrote:
> Looking nice, check the 4th pic and all those little dots in the background
>
> http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9...

February 18, 2005 2:29:25 AM

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Looking nice, check the 4th pic and all those little dots in the
background

> http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9...

So what are those black dots in the upper right hand corner? Another
flight of bombers, flak....?

Plus, it appears that there's one plane going down (trail of smoke)?
February 23, 2005 5:01:22 AM

In article <fZMOd.434$1S4.38441@news.xtra.co.nz>, roball@xtra.co.nz says...

>Looking nice, check the 4th pic and all those little dots in the background
>
>http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9...

I'd like to see how the clouds are rendered. I'm not sure about the water
rendering though...looks abit closer than the land is suggesting,

The models are beautiful though...

Redbrick...who loves his CLK
!