BOB Screenshots

Looking nice, check the 4th pic and all those little dots in the background

http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=962
4 answers Last reply
More about screenshots
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Very nice. That Stutka looks way nasty!
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    Nice. From these shots, the landscape in BOB also seems very realistic,
    at least from high altitude (although I have yet to see cliffs near
    Dover and Calais).

    This definitely looks better than the IL2 series, where the
    geomorphology is just plain wrong. River networks should not look like
    road networks (rivers do not cross). BTW, am I the only one bothered by
    these unrealistic rivers in IL2 ? I do not remember reading complaints
    about that.

    If BOB turns out to be as good as the IL2 series + terrain I can
    actually believe in + huge air battles, I'll be an happy camper.

    Mr. S.

    rob wrote:
    > Looking nice, check the 4th pic and all those little dots in the background
    >
    > http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=962

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Looking nice, check the 4th pic and all those little dots in the
    background

    > http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=962

    So what are those black dots in the upper right hand corner? Another
    flight of bombers, flak....?

    Plus, it appears that there's one plane going down (trail of smoke)?
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    In article <fZMOd.434$1S4.38441@news.xtra.co.nz>, roball@xtra.co.nz says...

    >Looking nice, check the 4th pic and all those little dots in the background
    >
    >http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=962

    I'd like to see how the clouds are rendered. I'm not sure about the water
    rendering though...looks abit closer than the land is suggesting,

    The models are beautiful though...

    Redbrick...who loves his CLK

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games