V600 sync thru bluetooth?

Last response: in Brands
November 17, 2004 12:15:08 AM

Hi, is their any way I can sync my Microsoft Outlook contacts with my V600
via bluetooth?

More about : v600 sync bluetooth

Anonymous
November 17, 2004 1:48:32 PM

Baderunner wrote:
> Hi, is their any way I can sync my Microsoft Outlook contacts with my V600
> via bluetooth?

mobile PhoneTools can use Outlook and Outlook Express to store phonebook
data which can in turn be exchanged between your cell and PC using a
bluetooth link.

I find it easier to plug a bluetooth dongle in an open USB port on my PC
than deal with the USB cable.
Anonymous
November 18, 2004 11:42:49 PM

"Matthew Christopher Marsh" <matthew.marsh@attglobal.net> wrote in message
> Baderunner wrote:
> > Hi, is their any way I can sync my Microsoft Outlook contacts with my
V600
> > via bluetooth?
> >

> mobile PhoneTools can use Outlook and Outlook Express to store phonebook
> data which can in turn be exchanged between your cell and PC using a
> bluetooth link.
>
> I find it easier to plug a bluetooth dongle in an open USB port on my PC
> than deal with the USB cable.

Agreed.

Plus you can use a BT adaptor with any BT phone - I personally recommend
TDK.

--
Antz
Part of the UKtm family