V600 sync thru bluetooth?

Hi, is their any way I can sync my Microsoft Outlook contacts with my V600
via bluetooth?
2 answers Last reply
More about v600 sync bluetooth

    Baderunner wrote:
    > Hi, is their any way I can sync my Microsoft Outlook contacts with my V600
    > via bluetooth?

    mobile PhoneTools can use Outlook and Outlook Express to store phonebook
    data which can in turn be exchanged between your cell and PC using a
    bluetooth link.

    I find it easier to plug a bluetooth dongle in an open USB port on my PC
    than deal with the USB cable.

    "Matthew Christopher Marsh" <matthew.marsh@attglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Baderunner wrote:
    > > Hi, is their any way I can sync my Microsoft Outlook contacts with my
    V600
    > > via bluetooth?
    > >

    > mobile PhoneTools can use Outlook and Outlook Express to store phonebook
    > data which can in turn be exchanged between your cell and PC using a
    > bluetooth link.
    >
    > I find it easier to plug a bluetooth dongle in an open USB port on my PC
    > than deal with the USB cable.

    Agreed.

    Plus you can use a BT adaptor with any BT phone - I personally recommend
    TDK.

    --
    Antz
    Part of the UKtm family