Whats Going on in the world of Flight Sims?

I haven't looked through this group for ages. I do remember reading a bit
about LOMC some time ago but most of my interest was in the falcon 4 period
years ago. A wife and rugrats cerainly made a change in my life. So what's
up?

While I don't have a powerhouse of a computer it's probably sufficient: AMD
2100+, 9800 Pro, 1GB ram and ample hard drive space with a 19" NEC LCD.

RRT

"Top Secret" <top@secret.com> wrote in message
>I haven't looked through this group for ages. I do remember reading a bit
>about LOMC some time ago but most of my interest was in the falcon 4 period
>years ago. A wife and rugrats cerainly made a change in my life. So
>what's up?
>
> While I don't have a powerhouse of a computer it's probably sufficient:
> AMD 2100+, 9800 Pro, 1GB ram and ample hard drive space with a 19" NEC
> LCD.
>
> RRT

Don't know how well LOMAC would play on your machine. Your PC is basically
the same as my "old" PC, and I didn't even other looking at LOMAC until I
upgraded recently.

You could probably play IL2-FB reasonably well, and Falcon 4 just fine.
Forget about CFS3. RedBaron3d with the Full Canvas Jacket add-on would play
very nicely, if you're into the WWI thing. In general, older titles will
fly on that rig (e.g. MigAlley, WWII Fighters).

James

James Calivar wrote:
> "Top Secret" <top@secret.com> wrote in message
>> I haven't looked through this group for ages. I do remember reading
>> a bit about LOMC some time ago but most of my interest was in the
>> falcon 4 period years ago. A wife and rugrats cerainly made a
>> change in my life. So what's up?
>>
>> While I don't have a powerhouse of a computer it's probably
>> sufficient: AMD 2100+, 9800 Pro, 1GB ram and ample hard drive space
>> with a 19" NEC LCD.
>>
>> RRT
>>
> Don't know how well LOMAC would play on your machine. Your PC is
> basically the same as my "old" PC, and I didn't even other looking at
> LOMAC until I upgraded recently.
>
> You could probably play IL2-FB reasonably well, and Falcon 4 just
> fine. Forget about CFS3. RedBaron3d with the Full Canvas Jacket
> add-on would play very nicely, if you're into the WWI thing. In
> general, older titles will fly on that rig (e.g. MigAlley, WWII
> Fighters).
> James

I am giving some consideration to AMD 64 3400 + Asus MB. That should make
quite a difference . I think I 'm CPU bound, my Cpu is behind most of my
components.