Windows 7 Stuck at Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dego44

Honorable
May 12, 2012
Yesterday I woke up to my computer sitting at the starting windows loading screen. I have no idea why it turned off but now every time i try to start it, It sits at the loading screen. I already tried system restore and start up repair. Did it a bunch of different times and the restore worked yet still had the same problem repair did not work. I can get into safe mode, so i tried to do the msconfig way. I did selective start up and disabled all the non Microsoft services. Restarted and It still sat on loading screen. I then opened the desktop up and tried cleaning it making sure all hardware was properly seated. Still no success. Please someone help!

Solution
could be your video card driver got damaged. try booting into safe mode and remove it then see if you can boot into normal mode. if it not your video card it may be your anti virus software got damaged.

PatsEdits

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
I had the same problem, i then started in safe mode (by pressing F8 before windows loading screen) and realized that one of my drives was not detected, even in the disk manager it was recognized, so i disconnected the drive and restarted the PC restarted fine in normal boot. Be careful if you have cracked games or software, this has happened a few times and cracked games/software has been the cause. Thanks people. :)

Veljko Bogicevic

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014
Well idk for you guys , but mine's completely broke down , he cant start normally , stuck at "starting windows" and i try to boot safe mode and it cant even load that one too... I am currently trying to repair it by that "repair" thingy , hope that boots too :\

Lppr Falcon

Reputable
Jun 2, 2014

You mean need to "Disable " Or "Uninstall" video card?

Fixeseverying

Reputable
Nov 14, 2014
I seen this a few time working on computers. I did everything i can with this problem and came to find that its a hardware problem.
Try removing your disk drive or the keyboad(if latop). Then try tun on your computer see if it works .let me know know how it goes.

Frodo 20

Reputable
Oct 28, 2014
Trying to install win 7 32 bit HP no floppy drive.ive been through it all.fixed most everything and xp recovery disk is loaded,I'm trying to used my$ win 7.0k says loading files,but hasnt moved for over an hour.please help I refuse to give up.disabled and stuck in bed,might as well become a geek...please help ty

madmax1993

Reputable
Nov 25, 2014
I just had the same problem, so I started up in safe mode and what fixed it was:
I uninstalled my antivirus which in this case were AVG 2015 FREE. I also ran "msconfig" and disabled any unnessesary programs on startup.
It took less than 4 minutes and I'm writing this from the computer which just had the problem (Not in safe mode now).

If uninstalling your antivirus and disabling programs in "msconfig" does not work, try to either run a recovery if you have made a recovery. You can also try to contact some IT-Support and let them give you some advice.
Last call will be to reinstall your Windows if nothing seems to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.