Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Windows 7 Stuck at Loading Screen

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 7
May 13, 2012 1:48:38 AM

Yesterday I woke up to my computer sitting at the starting windows loading screen. I have no idea why it turned off but now every time i try to start it, It sits at the loading screen. I already tried system restore and start up repair. Did it a bunch of different times and the restore worked yet still had the same problem repair did not work. I can get into safe mode, so i tried to do the msconfig way. I did selective start up and disabled all the non Microsoft services. Restarted and It still sat on loading screen. I then opened the desktop up and tried cleaning it making sure all hardware was properly seated. Still no success. Please someone help!

More about : windows stuck loading screen

May 13, 2012 3:19:34 AM

Did a memory test and and had windows check hard drive and both were fine.
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
May 13, 2012 4:56:59 AM

could be your video card driver got damaged. try booting into safe mode and remove it then see if you can boot into normal mode. if it not your video card it may be your anti virus software got damaged.
May 13, 2012 6:40:02 AM

Best answer selected by Dego44.
m
l
May 13, 2012 6:41:22 AM

Thank you SOOOO much smorizio... Bitdefender was the issue. Uninstalled it and everything worked fine. Thanks again!
m
l
February 16, 2014 2:02:33 AM

I had the same problem, i then started in safe mode (by pressing F8 before windows loading screen) and realized that one of my drives was not detected, even in the disk manager it was recognized, so i disconnected the drive and restarted the PC restarted fine in normal boot. Be careful if you have cracked games or software, this has happened a few times and cracked games/software has been the cause. Thanks people. (:
m
l
June 18, 2014 10:13:42 AM

Well idk for you guys , but mine's completely broke down , he cant start normally , stuck at "starting windows" and i try to boot safe mode and it cant even load that one too... I am currently trying to repair it by that "repair" thingy , hope that boots too :\
m
l
June 20, 2014 4:47:14 AM

smorizio said:
could be your video card driver got damaged. try booting into safe mode and remove it then see if you can boot into normal mode. if it not your video card it may be your anti virus software got damaged.

You mean need to "Disable " Or "Uninstall" video card?
m
l
!