Help with ringtones for moto v60i tracfone

where can i get ringtones for my motorola v60i tracfone, im so disgusted
with it id like to throw it against the wall. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help

--
jlyn6573
More about help ringtones moto v60i tracfone

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:38:22 GMT, jlyn6573
    <jlyn6573.1fyb4a@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> said in
    alt.cellular.motorola:

    >where can i get ringtones for my motorola v60i tracfone, im so disgusted
    >with it id like to throw it against the wall. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help

    Any .wav file should work.

    so do i just send a a msg to it with a wav attached?

    --
    killam666
    http://cellphoneforums.net

Motorola