I have MS Flight Simulator 2004. What is the best joystick to flight
the Cessna 152? Thanks.

Wow!! That is quite expensive but look like it is what I am looking
for.
Any clue where I can get a good deal?
Thanks.

On 17 Feb 2005 22:43:40 -0800, quanghoc@gmail.com wrote:

>Wow!! That is quite expensive but look like it is what I am looking
>for.
>Any clue where I can get a good deal?
>Thanks.

If you want something that is more versatile and cheaper most people
go for stick and throttle from Saitek these days. X45 or X52.

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/joysticks.htm

<quanghoc@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have MS Flight Simulator 2004. What is the best joystick to flight
> the Cessna 152? Thanks.

The most realistic would be a yoke. CH products makes this USB model:

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/y_fsyusb.html

You would probably want to pair it with the CHS Pro Pedals USB.

http://www.chproducts.com/retail/p_pedals_usb.html

Jarg

"Trinity" <three@here.invalid> wrote in message
> On 17 Feb 2005 22:43:40 -0800, quanghoc@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>Wow!! That is quite expensive but look like it is what I am looking
>>for.
>>Any clue where I can get a good deal?
>>Thanks.
>
> If you want something that is more versatile and cheaper most people
> go for stick and throttle from Saitek these days. X45 or X52.
>
> http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/joysticks.htm

Yeah. Unless you plan on flying 100% in small trainers or commerical
aircraft which usually use a yoke, a stick will do the same trick. I myself
invested in the CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals and the Yoke.
Expensive rig, but an excellent quality setup so far. I am tempted to buy a
second set if and when I can afford it in the case these wear down. But by
the sounds of it, these things are pretty rugged.