How do i transfer pictures from my phone?

I have a Motorola V600 and do not know how to to transfer the photos i have
taken on to my pc.

I have the leads but it does not recognise that the phone is connected.

Is there some software that i can down load? if so, where can i get it.

Regards

x-x
4 answers Last reply
More about transfer pictures phone

    Try http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm or http://www.123usb.net/

    "Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:51:47 GMT, "Lil_Devil"
    > <REMOVEdawnyoxon@NOSPAMhotmail.com> said in alt.cellular.motorola:
    >
    >>Is there some software that i can down load? if so, where can i get it.
    >
    > Try http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm or http://www.123usb.net/

    If you need the pics in a hurry and can't get the software running you could
    resort to emailing them from the phone to your PC. It worked for me before I
    bought a data cable.

    Simon H

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <cnt811$t61$1@titan.btinternet.com> on Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:35:29 +0000
    (UTC), "Simon H" <simonh@deadmailbox.com> wrote:

    >"Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:51:47 GMT, "Lil_Devil"
    >> <REMOVEdawnyoxon@NOSPAMhotmail.com> said in alt.cellular.motorola:
    >>
    >>>Is there some software that i can down load? if so, where can i get it.
    >>
    >> Try http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm or http://www.123usb.net/
    >
    >If you need the pics in a hurry and can't get the software running you could
    >resort to emailing them from the phone to your PC. It worked for me before I
    >bought a data cable.

    Can be expensive if you're not careful.

    > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <cnt811$t61$1@titan.btinternet.com> on Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:35:29 +0000
    > (UTC), "Simon H" <simonh@deadmailbox.com> wrote:
    >
    >>"Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message

    >>> Try http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm or http://www.123usb.net/
    >>
    >>If you need the pics in a hurry and can't get the software running you
    >>could
    >>resort to emailing them from the phone to your PC. It worked for me before
    >>bought a data cable.
    >
    > Can be expensive if you're not careful.
    >
    > --
    S'pose it depends on your service provider and your contract. I get a bucket
    load of 'free' airtime rolled in with the monthly line rental. The market is
    very competitive here in the UK.

    Simon H

Motorola Phones