How do i transfer pictures from my phone?

Last response: in Brands
November 22, 2004 1:51:47 AM

I have a Motorola V600 and do not know how to to transfer the photos i have
taken on to my pc.

I have the leads but it does not recognise that the phone is connected.

Is there some software that i can down load? if so, where can i get it.

Regards

x-x
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 4:53:52 AM

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:51:47 GMT, "Lil_Devil"
<REMOVEdawnyoxon@NOSPAMhotmail.com> said in alt.cellular.motorola:

>Is there some software that i can down load? if so, where can i get it.

Try http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm or http://www.123usb.net/
Anonymous
November 22, 2004 8:35:29 PM

"Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:51:47 GMT, "Lil_Devil"
> <REMOVEdawnyoxon@NOSPAMhotmail.com> said in alt.cellular.motorola:
>
>>Is there some software that i can down load? if so, where can i get it.
>
> Try http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm or http://www.123usb.net/

If you need the pics in a hurry and can't get the software running you could
resort to emailing them from the phone to your PC. It worked for me before I
bought a data cable.

Simon H
November 22, 2004 9:03:22 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <cnt811$t61$1@titan.btinternet.com> on Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:35:29 +0000
(UTC), "Simon H" <simonh@deadmailbox.com> wrote:

>"Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:51:47 GMT, "Lil_Devil"
>> <REMOVEdawnyoxon@NOSPAMhotmail.com> said in alt.cellular.motorola:
>>
>>>Is there some software that i can down load? if so, where can i get it.
>>
>> Try http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm or http://www.123usb.net/
>
>If you need the pics in a hurry and can't get the software running you could
>resort to emailing them from the phone to your PC. It worked for me before I
>bought a data cable.

Can be expensive if you're not careful.

November 23, 2004 1:50:01 AM

> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <cnt811$t61$1@titan.btinternet.com> on Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:35:29 +0000
> (UTC), "Simon H" <simonh@deadmailbox.com> wrote:
>
>>"Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message

>>> Try http://www.susteen.com/drivers.htm or http://www.123usb.net/
>>
>>If you need the pics in a hurry and can't get the software running you
>>could
>>resort to emailing them from the phone to your PC. It worked for me before
>>bought a data cable.
>
> Can be expensive if you're not careful.
>
> --
S'pose it depends on your service provider and your contract. I get a bucket
load of 'free' airtime rolled in with the monthly line rental. The market is
very competitive here in the UK.

Simon H
!