Best Throttle for Flight sims is ?? would like one you see..

Ive got a FF2 Microsoft one. Thats great but i do enjoy my flight sims
and thought maybe a throttle would enhance the experience.

I've head the Ch Throttle pro is the best any others. Also will the
throll work with all flight sims with the FF2 ??

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about best throttle flight sims
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:25:40 +1100, Paul M <1@2.com.au> wrote:

    >Ive got a FF2 Microsoft one. Thats great but i do enjoy my flight sims
    >and thought maybe a throttle would enhance the experience.
    >
    >I've head the Ch Throttle pro is the best any others. Also will the
    >throll work with all flight sims with the FF2 ??
    >
    >Thanks.

    I don't think it will work in all sims - like some of the older ones
    that didn't allow you to choose the axis you want for throttle. They
    will just default to the slider on the FF2. Games like FS2004, IL2,
    LOMAC allow *you* to choose which device to use for which axis.
    Unless plugging in the throttle disables the slider on the FF2 but I
    doubt that happens.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?)

    In article <g48o11dpqg13prms9uvni8jcef4t37sibe@4ax.com>,
    three@here.invalid says...
    > On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:25:40 +1100, Paul M <1@2.com.au> wrote:
    >

    > >Ive got a FF2 Microsoft one. Thats great but i do enjoy my flight sims
    > >and thought maybe a throttle would enhance the experience.
    > >
    > >I've head the Ch Throttle pro is the best any others. Also will the
    > >throll work with all flight sims with the FF2 ??
    > >
    > >Thanks.
    >
    > I don't think it will work in all sims - like some of the older ones
    > that didn't allow you to choose the axis you want for throttle. They
    > will just default to the slider on the FF2. Games like FS2004, IL2,
    > LOMAC allow *you* to choose which device to use for which axis.
    > Unless plugging in the throttle disables the slider on the FF2 but I
    > doubt that happens.

    The CH utility that comes with their controls like the throttle
    allows you to make separate controls look like one, for use with
    older games that don't support multiple simultaneous controls.

PC gaming Sims Microsoft Video Games