connect v550 with laptop

Last response: in Brands
November 23, 2004 9:55:00 PM

Hello!

I just got a new Motorola V550.
So far I like it - but I am wondering how to connect my phone with my pc.

Both (phone and pc) have bluetooth but there is no software available?!

Is it possible to use embedded GPRS with pc for mobile internet??

Ive done this with my Sonyericcson and it worked well - just connect phone
and laptop using bluetooth - dial and surf...
I was also able to synch outlook with phone - can I do this with Motorola as
well??

If so - how??

thanx
Oliver

More about : connect v550 laptop

Anonymous
November 24, 2004 12:57:40 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <41a3796f$0$20440$91cee783@newsreader02.highway.telekom.at> on Tue, 23 Nov
2004 18:55:00 +0100, "Oliver Bobon" <a0308484@unet.univie.ac.at> wrote:

>I just got a new Motorola V550.
>So far I like it - but I am wondering how to connect my phone with my pc.
>
>Both (phone and pc) have bluetooth but there is no software available?!
>
>Is it possible to use embedded GPRS with pc for mobile internet??

No software need be added for GPRS -- just use Windows DUN (Dial-Up
Networking).

>Ive done this with my Sonyericcson and it worked well - just connect phone
>and laptop using bluetooth - dial and surf...
>I was also able to synch outlook with phone - can I do this with Motorola as
>well??
>
>If so - how??

For Moto sync you need Mobile PhoneTools (not free).