Where to get more A/C for FS2004?

I've sort of been neglecting flight simming for a good many months
now. Just got FS2004 at a reduced price, and would like to download
some additional A/C. I've lots of such for previous versions, from
FS5 thru FS98 and FS2002, but can't make many of them work in this
latest. Where's a good web site for recent such downloads?

Thanks,

Olin McDaniel

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:10:06 GMT, omcdaniel.abcd@mindspring.com (Olin
K. McDaniel) wrote:

>I've sort of been neglecting flight simming for a good many months
>now. Just got FS2004 at a reduced price, and would like to download
>some additional A/C. I've lots of such for previous versions, from
>FS5 thru FS98 and FS2002, but can't make many of them work in this
>latest. Where's a good web site for recent such downloads?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Olin McDaniel

www.avsim.com

Go to www.avsim.com then subscribe to their free library and you'll
find hundreds of aircraft to download for FS2004

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:25:00 -0800, Trinity <three@here.invalid>
wrote:

>Here's another good site for free planes.
>
>http://www.simviation.com/menu.html

Thanks for both suggestions. I looked at avsim after your initial
response, and got several to suit.

Olin

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:36:00 GMT, omcdaniel.abcd@mindspring.com (Olin
K. McDaniel) wrote:

>>http://www.simviation.com/menu.html
>

>Thanks for both suggestions. I looked at avsim after your initial
>response, and got several to suit.
>
>Olin

The one above has the Spruce Goose!

Try flightsim.com

It's a membership site - but that's free. Just be forewarned that
often it's busy, and you have to try muyltiple sign-on attempts to get
on. Nevertheless it's worth it. With every successive version of FS,
they get better at organizing their burgeoning library of flightsim
files, and members are always ready to provide advice on any number of
issues.