com port on DSL router

Con

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

I have a DI-707P DSL router with a com port which I can't
seem to set up with a dial up modem.
The router com port doesn't seem to be recognosed.
Anyone able to help me being relatively computer iliterate?

You should contact Dlink tech support or check out their support Frequently
Asked Questions etc.
This forum is for issues related to Microsoft's broadband hardware
(primarily wireless routers and adapters).

Good luck.