It's all about the bling-bling

Just wondering what flight sims you all are flying these days? Not
much, right? Still trying to turn that bugfest game called F4.0 into a
playable game? Last time I tried that game it felt like I was playing
Age of Kings in 3D. I gave up on the flight sims because they just got
too droll and maybe because all they care about is how the plane
looks instead of how the game plays. All bling-bling and not much
else.

I still see my old pals here like Papadoc, Greg Cisko and scharmers
(all lower case). Hey scharmers, I think you would like this music for
some reason, maybe you've already been there, http://www.somafm.com/

I'll try to drop in sometime again, someday.

p.s. where is Peter O'Boyle?

"The *real* Nos" <nos@lostin.space> wrote in message
>> I still see my old pals here like Papadoc, Greg Cisko and scharmers

NOS... My guy!!!! PD has lost it, and is blogging until his guts
spill out. So forget him.

> (all lower case). Hey scharmers, I think you would like this music for

Screw scharmers. You can quote me :)

> some reason, maybe you've already been there, http://www.somafm.com/
>
> I'll try to drop in sometime again, someday.
>
> p.s. where is Peter O'Boyle?

I figure he is still trying to figure out how to make a boot floppy for
an operating system that does not need it :)

--

gcisko@hotmail.com

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 01:03:27 -0600, "Greg Cisko" <gcisko@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> p.s. where is Peter O'Boyle?
>
>I figure he is still trying to figure out how to make a boot floppy for
>an operating system that does not need it :)

Haha...now *that's* funny. He calls himself Ming over on simhq now.
Real tosspot too.

Weaver

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:32:24 -0800, Connected
<connected@somewhere.here> wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 01:03:27 -0600, "Greg Cisko" <gcisko@hotmail.com>
>wrote:

>>> p.s. where is Peter O'Boyle?
>>
>>I figure he is still trying to figure out how to make a boot floppy for
>>an operating system that does not need it :)

No I didn't use a boot floppy setting up an SLI system Greg, I haven't
even got a floppy. Anything :)

>Haha...now *that's* funny. He calls himself Ming over on simhq now.
>Real tosspot too

I'm collecting stalkers today. No change there then :)

*plonk*

Just kidding but Nos will get it if he's the real article :)

Hi Nos long time mate glad to see we're getting fed up of moderated
discussion <VBG>

"Weaver" <dratI@forgot.com> wrote in message

[snippity!]

> Hi Nos long time mate glad to see we're getting fed up of moderated
> discussion <VBG>

Do you mean they moderate
this thing now? I've been
lurking but I haven't seen...
well at least the last time I...
checked...damn! 2003!

Well, hell, that ain't lurking!
Damn! Where did the time
go?
----
Lil Ichabod Pig

Screw NOS :) And Papadoc and scharmers while we are "at it"...

--

gcisko@hotmail.com