V525 charging problem

I have a V525 which will not charge using the mains charger. I have a
second charger at work and that will not work either. I have cleaned the
contacts on both the chargers and the phone bur still no use.

However, for some strange reason it will charge using the cheap car charger.
Anyone any ideas please.

Is it possible to reset / reboot the phone?
1 answer Last reply
More about v525 charging problem

    Silky wrote:
    > I have a V525 which will not charge using the mains charger. I have a
    > second charger at work and that will not work either. I have cleaned
    > the contacts on both the chargers and the phone bur still no use.
    >
    > However, for some strange reason it will charge using the cheap car
    > charger. Anyone any ideas please.
    >
    > Is it possible to reset / reboot the phone?

    I had exactly the same problem myself and came to the conclusion that the
    original Motorola chargers were a poor design (due to the fact that they
    sometimes work with a bit of jiggling). I now use a cheap replacement as it
    never fails to work. I think the contacts on the original are either too
    small or the metal used does not conduct as well as the replacement chargers
    --
    TezmitcH
    http://kickme.to/constrictor

Motorola Phones