I keep getting a "connection refused" error.

"Connected" <connected@somewhere.here> wrote in message
>I keep getting a "connection refused" error.

I haven't been able to access it today either.

Jarg

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:12:27 GMT, "Jarg" <scottharringtons@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I haven't been able to access it today either.
>
>Jarg

OK, thx for the confirmation. They must be doing maintenance or having
server issues.

> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:12:27 GMT, "Jarg" <scottharringtons@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>I haven't been able to access it today either.
>>
>>Jarg
>>

> OK, thx for the confirmation. They must be doing maintenance or having
> server issues.

That's a relief. I was afraid my employer had started blocking SimHQ.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:03:38 -0700, "mbeaver"
<mbeaver14@no.spam.cox.net> wrote:

>That's a relief. I was afraid my employer had started blocking SimHQ.

Hehe. And I thought one of my spyware/adware blocker updates had
blocked them. They have been down all day and night now. Maybe they
got hacked.