Parental Controls

One of the reasons I installed a MN-700 was to be rid
of anoying parental controls that are remotely
administered by SBC-Yahoo, which slow me down to dial-up
speed. I still want some protection for my children and
could use some advice configuring the MN-700. Are there
any published guidelines or advice anywher? If I wait
until my kids find an offensive site to block it, it's a
little late!
1 answer Last reply
More about parental controls

    The parental controls let you use domains and keywords to
    filter by. So if you put "cam" or "web cam", "xxx" in the
    filter, then any domain that had those key words in it
    would be blocked.

Routers Dial Up Connection Microsoft Networking