v710 gps

Does the v710 offer some way a getting turn by turn from its gps or do i
have to buy some thing else ? gps service ? additional hardware ?
4 answers Last reply
More about v710

    On 28 Nov 2004 16:44:15 GMT, Drew Cutter <andrewc@wcoil.com> said in
    alt.cellular.motorola:

    >Does the v710 offer some way a getting turn by turn from its gps or do i
    >have to buy some thing else ? gps service ? additional hardware ?

    A PPC and a Navman sleeve.

    Isn't the navsleeve for pda only ? What is a PPC ?

    On 29 Nov 2004 23:53:04 GMT, Drew Cutter <andrewc@wcoil.com> said in
    alt.cellular.motorola:

    >Isn't the navsleeve for pda only ? What is a PPC ?

    Pocket PC, which is a pda.

    Any do-it-all does it all poorly (phone/camera, Microsoft Works, etc.)
    If you want a phone and a pda/gps, get a phone and a pda/gps. I know
    you don't want to carry both a phone and a pda, but I can't have any
    sympathy - I carry 3 cell phones. :)

    I did find viamoto . a java base gps . should be a very basic gps.

Motorola Hardware GPS