v710 gps

Last response: in Brands
November 28, 2004 7:44:15 PM

Does the v710 offer some way a getting turn by turn from its gps or do i
have to buy some thing else ? gps service ? additional hardware ?

More about : v710 gps

Anonymous
November 29, 2004 3:40:09 AM

On 28 Nov 2004 16:44:15 GMT, Drew Cutter <andrewc@wcoil.com> said in
alt.cellular.motorola:

>Does the v710 offer some way a getting turn by turn from its gps or do i
>have to buy some thing else ? gps service ? additional hardware ?

A PPC and a Navman sleeve.
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 2:53:04 AM

Isn't the navsleeve for pda only ? What is a PPC ?
November 30, 2004 7:15:12 AM

On 29 Nov 2004 23:53:04 GMT, Drew Cutter <andrewc@wcoil.com> said in
alt.cellular.motorola:

>Isn't the navsleeve for pda only ? What is a PPC ?

Pocket PC, which is a pda.

Any do-it-all does it all poorly (phone/camera, Microsoft Works, etc.)
If you want a phone and a pda/gps, get a phone and a pda/gps. I know
you don't want to carry both a phone and a pda, but I can't have any
sympathy - I carry 3 cell phones. :)
Anonymous
November 30, 2004 11:00:30 PM

I did find viamoto . a java base gps . should be a very basic gps.
!