Jet Fighter 5-Joint Strike Fighter mission HELP needed

Hi all,

I am playing Jetfighter V and I am stuck on the JSF mission. I can't
find the towers or whatever it is I am supposed to ID. Three waypoints
then an enemy base -- but nothing there?

Hints, cheats, suggestions welcome.

Thx, Tombo

"Tombo" <drone@drone.org> wrote in message news:pcKYd.102$Tp.14@fe08.lga...
> Hi all,
>
> I am playing Jetfighter V and I am stuck on the JSF mission. I can't find
> the towers or whatever it is I am supposed to ID. Three waypoints then an
> enemy base -- but nothing there?
>
> Hints, cheats, suggestions welcome.
>
> Thx, Tombo

Are there hangers or maybe factories in the area? It's been a while but I
remember a mission where you had to id something like that. Are you using
the LANTIRN system to lock on the targets in the area to id them?

Jarg