Hang up cup V551 / Nokia car kit

Last response: in Brands
Share
December 2, 2004 7:33:14 PM

I have a nokia car kit installed in my vehicle which provides the
infrastructure for handsfree phone use. I was wondering if I purchased a
hang up cup for my V551 ... would the wiring other wiring work or would I
need to purchase the Motorola S9950 kit.

___________________
Ann
Motorola V551
iPAQ 4355
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 10:17:53 PM

"Ann" <nospam@netzero.com> wrote in message
>I have a nokia car kit installed in my vehicle which provides the
>infrastructure for handsfree phone use. I was wondering if I purchased a
>hang up cup for my V551 ... would the wiring other wiring work or would I
>need to purchase the Motorola S9950 kit.
>

> ___________________
> Ann
> Motorola V551
> iPAQ 4355
No it won't work, different cables, etc.

bamp
Anonymous
June 18, 2005 5:21:16 AM

bamp Wrote:
> "Ann" nospam@netzero.com wrote in message
> I have a nokia car kit installed in my vehicle which provides the
> infrastructure for handsfree phone use. I was wondering if I purchased
> hang up cup for my V551 ... would the wiring other wiring work or would
> need to purchase the Motorola S9950 kit.
>

> ___________________
> Ann
> Motorola V551
> iPAQ 4355-
> No it won't work, different cables, etc.
>
> bamp

I have the same question as above, is there any part of the nokia kit
that are usable with the v551? Is there any way to splice cables? or
would the existing wiring work with the S9950 Kit? What about blue
tooth - do you know of any bluetooth products that would be able to
mount on the nokia carkit mount and use the same wiring and/or
speaker?
Thank you.

--
vodkalemon
Anonymous

Forget about it! I had the Nokia he set in both vehicles, then switched to
Motorola V551's. You will need to remove the Nokia gear and replace with
Motorola.

!