MN-700 does not acquire internet at power-up

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I have my computer, modem, and router on a power strip.
If I power down for the evening, and power up the next
day, the router can't find the internet. Is there
anything I can do short of leaving the system powered up
24/7?

routers and broadband modems are designed to be left on 24/7.why not just
power down the computer?

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist