RAZR V3 leather cases?

Has anyone found a decent leather pouch case with belt clip for the V3?
The only ones I've found on the net are pretty cheesy and not really
designed specifically for the V3. I seem to recall seeing a picture of
a nice case that was included with the V3's sold in Europe or Japan, but
I haven't seen them sold separately.

Thanks for any help.

Dave
7 answers Last reply
More about razr leather cases

    I got my V3 in the aluminum box with a belt strap and motorola genuine
    leather case. (Australia).

    I was very impressed with all the extras I got.

    "Dave" <ds@es.org> wrote in message
    > Has anyone found a decent leather pouch case with belt clip for the V3?
    > The only ones I've found on the net are pretty cheesy and not really
    > designed specifically for the V3. I seem to recall seeing a picture of
    > a nice case that was included with the V3's sold in Europe or Japan, but
    > I haven't seen them sold separately.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Dave

    Mine from Orange in UK came with a leather case. Very nice thank you.

    FJ.

    "Dave" <ds@es.org> wrote in message
    > Has anyone found a decent leather pouch case with belt clip for the V3?
    > The only ones I've found on the net are pretty cheesy and not really
    > designed specifically for the V3. I seem to recall seeing a picture of
    > a nice case that was included with the V3's sold in Europe or Japan, but
    > I haven't seen them sold separately.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Dave

    *got mine from Southern California, US in an aluminum case and it came
    with a VERY nice belt clip and leather case with a magnet button so it
    seals but isn't a hassle to open and pull out.. i believe that the US
    models dont come with it.. consider getting an overseas model.. same
    phone but more features inside including more settings/personalizing,
    manual network selection for better reception, more games/apps, a
    better OS, and more options.*

    --
    krayziazndragon

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 00:58:36 GMT, krayziazndragon
    <krayziazndragon.1lam9n@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> thoughtfully tapped the keyboard and
    opined:

    >*got mine from Southern California, US in an aluminum case and it came
    >with a VERY nice belt clip and leather case with a magnet button so it
    >seals but isn't a hassle to open and pull out..

    Hiya,

    The U.S. models from Cingular do not come with a case. When I bought my V3 I saw
    a similar case at the Cingular Store, and they were asking $26.00 U. S. plus
    tax. The money wasn't the problem for me, but I didn't like the belt clip, and
    the phone fit in sideways. Belt clips always seem to either break, or the
    leather breaks and slides up on the clip for me, as I am in and out of my car
    about 14-16 times a workday. The case is always just under my seatbelt
    attachment, hence the excessive wear. I have gone through 3 expensive cases on
    another phone previous to buying the V3 Razr, in one year.

    I found a great alternative in a leather-like (I prefer leather too) Vinyl case
    made by Targus, and it has a belt loop that allows alot of give against wear. It
    is the Targus Digital Memory Card Case SKU #: 92636 20971 (No Model Number). It
    measures 3" x 1" x 4" Externally, and 2.5" x .75" x 3.75" Internally. It is a
    perfect and snug fit for the V3 Razr, and you can lift the phone out after a
    short unzip from the top. It was $4.99 U.S. plus tax at a Rite Aid drugstore,
    near the photo machines. The case is not in plastic, so you can try the fit
    before you buy. It is a perfect solution for me--I just wish it were true
    leather--but it looks very much like the real thing, so no worries.

    Regards,
    Ducati

    Who is selling the full package (in aluminum case) in Southern California?
    (and how much $$$)

    Thanks,

    Steve

    "krayziazndragon" <krayziazndragon.1lam9n@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote in
    message news:krayziazndragon.1lam9n@WiFi-Forum_dot_com...

    > *got mine from Southern California, US in an aluminum case and it came
    > with a VERY nice belt clip and leather case with a magnet button so it
    > seals but isn't a hassle to open and pull out.. i believe that the US
    > models dont come with it.. consider getting an overseas model.. same
    > phone but more features inside including more settings/personalizing,
    > manual network selection for better reception, more games/apps, a
    > better OS, and more options.*
    >

    > --
    > krayziazndragon
    > brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

    Got mine from compuplus.com, aluminum case with everything included for
    $420. the thing is imported from EU, labeled to be sold in Europe. works
    perfectly with my ATT sim card and even got mmode to work. now, the
    version cingular is selling is pretty much a barebone package.

    Dave Wrote:
    > Has anyone found a decent leather pouch case with belt clip for the V3?
    > The only ones I've found on the net are pretty cheesy and not really
    > designed specifically for the V3. I seem to recall seeing a picture
    > of
    > a nice case that was included with the V3's sold in Europe or Japan,
    > but
    > I haven't seen them sold separately.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Dave

    LOL everyone is telling you how much they like their case but not where
    to get it, here you go>>> http://tinyurl.com/aj2hx

    --
    Tony E!

Motorola Cases