Remember that old TV commercial, "Where's the Beef?"?

"Aldwyn Edain" <ae@invalid.email> wrote in message
> Well, where's the torpedo bombers?

Excellent question, my friend!! I believe that the answer to your question
may be as follows: "Somewhere betwixt the crease in your torso."

I looked and I found you there trying to kiss my ass, ewww.

> On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:24:45 GMT, "James Calivar"
> <amheiserbush@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>

> >Excellent question, my friend!! I believe that the answer to your
question
> >may be as follows: "Somewhere betwixt the crease in your torso."
> >

> I looked and I found you there trying to kiss my ass, ewww.

Yes, I am a Aldwyn FAnbois. You are teh b3sT ! ! !