MP3 Ringtone Creation for the V551

Hello everyone,

I am a musician and I basically want. MY song to be my ringtone. I have
looked everywhere on the net and found this forum so... How can I take
my own mp3's and get them into the phone so when it rings...its ME?
Any help will be genuinely appreciated.

thanks in advance,

Reza
1 answer Last reply
More about ringtone creation v551

    1) Create the mp3 you want to use as your ring tone
    2) Upload to phone by either datacable or Bluetooth
    3) Assign mp3 file as ringer.

    On 7 Dec 2004 21:24:07 -0800, "RMSoundDesign" <vip@divinedark.com>
    wrote:

    >Hello everyone,
    >
    >I am a musician and I basically want. MY song to be my ringtone. I have
    >looked everywhere on the net and found this forum so... How can I take
    >my own mp3's and get them into the phone so when it rings...its ME?
    >Any help will be genuinely appreciated.
    >
    >thanks in advance,
    >
    >Reza

    **Remove NOSPAM from email address to reply**

Motorola MP3