  • Motorola
  • MP3
Last response: in Brands
December 8, 2004 12:24:07 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a musician and I basically want. MY song to be my ringtone. I have
looked everywhere on the net and found this forum so... How can I take
my own mp3's and get them into the phone so when it rings...its ME?
Any help will be genuinely appreciated.

thanks in advance,

Reza

More about : mp3 ringtone creation v551

Anonymous
December 8, 2004 7:46:26 PM

1) Create the mp3 you want to use as your ring tone
2) Upload to phone by either datacable or Bluetooth
3) Assign mp3 file as ringer.

On 7 Dec 2004 21:24:07 -0800, "RMSoundDesign" <vip@divinedark.com>
wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>I am a musician and I basically want. MY song to be my ringtone. I have
>looked everywhere on the net and found this forum so... How can I take
>my own mp3's and get them into the phone so when it rings...its ME?
>Any help will be genuinely appreciated.
>
>thanks in advance,
>
>Reza

**Remove NOSPAM from email address to reply**
!