Where to store phone numbers?

When saving a number I get an option (V551) to store it to SIM or
Phone. I know that the SIM can move to other phones, but are their
other reasons to store a number in one place or another?
1 answer Last reply
More about where store phone numbers

    In article <u44er018n0q4605n0g3jp7krphvvu4e89e@4ax.com>, sonicechoes-
    spamless@hot-nospamp-mail.com says...
    > When saving a number I get an option (V551) to store it to SIM or
    > Phone. I know that the SIM can move to other phones, but are their
    > other reasons to store a number in one place or another?

    The main ones are added value features - not all phones use the same
    format for voice tags, picture caller-id and so on, or multiple numbers
    per name. Sims tend to be one number per name, phone allows lots more
    functions.

    --
    AG

    Remove removes from address to remove anti-spam measures.
    Alan Gauton E-Mail agauton @ postmaster.co.uk

    Never for me the lowered banner, never the last endeavour!
    (Damon Hill - 16th June 1999)

Motorola Phones