1st (and hopefully last) LOMAC documentary movie

http://www.andrew.mcp.dsl.pipex.com/lomac.htm

Or maybe it's a satire, not a documentary. Or both. Or neither. Or a
parody. Maybe a parodic satirical documentary... if such a thing exists.

Or a waste of time. Ah, *that's* it!

Andrew McP

PS Didn't intend doing this, but a wicked idea crept into my head a few
days ago and I couldn't resist the temptation in the end.

Dude! Taht is teh BOMB!!! B*E*S*T LOMAC movie ever! And it even has a
scene from Bus Commander 2005!!!

"Andrew MacPherson" <andrew.mcp@DELETETHISdsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> http://www.andrew.mcp.dsl.pipex.com/lomac.htm
>
> Or maybe it's a satire, not a documentary. Or both. Or neither. Or a
> parody. Maybe a parodic satirical documentary... if such a thing exists.
>
> Or a waste of time. Ah, *that's* it!
>
> Andrew McP
>
> PS Didn't intend doing this, but a wicked idea crept into my head a few
> days ago and I couldn't resist the temptation in the end.

"Andrew MacPherson" <andrew.mcp@DELETETHISdsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> http://www.andrew.mcp.dsl.pipex.com/lomac.htm
>
> Or maybe it's a satire, not a documentary. Or both. Or neither. Or a
> parody. Maybe a parodic satirical documentary... if such a thing exists.
>
> Or a waste of time. Ah, *that's* it!
>
> Andrew McP
>
> PS Didn't intend doing this, but a wicked idea crept into my head a few
> days ago and I couldn't resist the temptation in the end.

That's great Andrew! Thanks!

In article
andrew.mcp@DELETETHISdsl.pipex.com (Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

> Or a waste of time

Given that it pokes a little gentle fun at ED's history for slipped
releases, it was pretty bad timing to post about it just as 1.1 was
released.

I didn't get where I am today by having a sense of timing! :)

Andrew McP... about 200Mb away from 1.1, which is a real shame, because
I've been up all day editing a stupid movie instead of sleeping. Doh!

Are all Englishmen cousins to the makers of Monty Python??? World Class.

PAPADOC

>http://www.andrew.mcp.dsl.pipex.com/lomac.htm
>
>Or maybe it's a satire, not a documentary. Or both. Or neither. Or a
>parody. Maybe a parodic satirical documentary... if such a thing exists.
>
>Or a waste of time. Ah, *that's* it!
>
>Andrew McP
>
>PS Didn't intend doing this, but a wicked idea crept into my head a few
>days ago and I couldn't resist the temptation in the end.

My Blog all about politics and the terror war.
www.papadoc.net/PinkFlamingoBar.html

On 2005-04-08, PAPADOC <PAPADOC@jimbobs.drive.by> wrote:

> Are all Englishmen cousins to the makers of Monty Python??? World Class.
>
> PAPADOC

Yes, more or less... that is to say: mostly. What I mean is, that you
are right in your assumption generally, but for a few exeptions, for which
you are incorrect. Perhaps I should clarify; on the whole we are (though
some of us may not be aware of it) but there are some who are not -
though that is not to say some who aren't are not believers that they
are (incorrectly, of course).

Justin.

--
Justin C by the sea.

"Justin C" <justin.0504@purestblue.com> wrote in message
> On 2005-04-08, PAPADOC <PAPADOC@jimbobs.drive.by> wrote:
> >
> > Are all Englishmen cousins to the makers of Monty Python??? World Class.
> >
> > PAPADOC
> >
> Yes, more or less... that is to say: mostly. What I mean is, that you
> are right in your assumption generally, but for a few exeptions, for which
> you are incorrect. Perhaps I should clarify; on the whole we are (though
> some of us may not be aware of it) but there are some who are not -
> though that is not to say some who aren't are not believers that they
> are (incorrectly, of course).
>
> Justin.
>
> --
> Justin C by the sea.

Well put. I see your point now.

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> (...)
> Given that it pokes a little gentle fun at ED's history for slipped
> releases, it was pretty bad timing to post about it just as 1.1 was
> released.
>
> I didn't get where I am today by having a sense of timing! :)
>
> Andrew McP... about 200Mb away from 1.1, which is a real shame, because
> I've been up all day editing a stupid movie instead of sleeping. Doh!

Bad timing ? Yeah sure. While the sim crowd is just busy with "aah's"
and "ooh's" watching your last original opus (great !) after downloading
it, Mr. MacPherson is quietly enjoying the full bandwith of ED's server
(while it lasts) to be the first to get the real thing. Talk about a
nefarious scheme !

:)

Regards,
Mr. Sylvestre

In article <d35dtf$e6n$1@ikaria.belnet.be>, MrSylvestre@worldcompany.com
(Mr. Sylvestre) wrote:

> quietly enjoying the full bandwith of ED's server

:) Actually I did buy & download 1.1 straight away, but I haven't
installed it yet. I want to find out a bit more about the activations
first; some people seem to be getting through them at quite a rate!

I also want to leave my old 1.02 installation in place because I have a
library of missions & trk files I need to keep working just as they are
for a while. They're unlikely to behave identically in 1.1. At the moment
the advice, understandably, is to completely remove previous versions to
avoid complications.

Andrew McP

In article <833c51lee2cbtur9uf2g5q8knk1vl63e3b@4ax.com>,
PAPADOC@jimbobs.drive.by (PAPADOC) wrote:

> Are all Englishmen cousins to the makers of
> Monty Python???

Us lefty-pinko-liberal types have to have a good sense of humour these
days. It's an "if I didn't laugh, I'd cry" kinda thing ;-)

Andrew McP

Could be maybe maybe not eh.

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:10 +0100 (BST), Andrew MacPherson wrote:

>In article
><memo.20050407183901.3704A@address_disguised.address_disguised>,
>andrew.mcp@DELETETHISdsl.pipex.com (Andrew MacPherson) wrote:
>
>> Or a waste of time
>
>Given that it pokes a little gentle fun at ED's history for slipped
>releases, it was pretty bad timing to post about it just as 1.1 was
>released.
>
>I didn't get where I am today by having a sense of timing! :)
>
>Andrew McP... about 200Mb away from 1.1, which is a real shame, because
>I've been up all day editing a stupid movie instead of sleeping. Doh!

Very good, Andrew! I enjoyed the "Homage to Benny Hill" ;-)
(UK viewers over *a certain age* will understand!).

So when's the new bus/coach sim coming out then? Have you thought
about raising revenue by splashing "Stagecoach" on the sides?

Adamski.