  • Motorola
  • Socket
Last response: in Brands
December 8, 2004 1:48:34 PM

Has anone release a Cell Socket-like docking station for the MPx 220 or
even the new MPx300??

thanks

More about : docking station mpx 220

Anonymous
December 8, 2004 8:45:58 PM

"phreak" <newsposter@mn.rr.com> wrote in message
> Has anone release a Cell Socket-like docking station for the MPx 220 or
> even the new MPx300??

Take a look at http://www.phonelabs.com/prd05.asp. I don't know how well
it works, but there should be an adapter. Not as elegant in my mind as a
cradle type unit. Also these guys claim to be adding models
http://www.cidcocom.com/. One vendor told me that the Cellsocket is being
discontinued, but they took my order, then called and advised they are
backordered on parts.

--
Thomas M. Goethe
Anonymous

"phreak" <newsposter@mn.rr.com> wrote in message
> Has anone release a Cell Socket-like docking station for the MPx 220 or
> even the new MPx300??

My apologies, the Dock-N-Talk doesn't appear to list an adapter for the
MPx.

--
Thomas M. Goethe