Motorola Phone Tools

Last response: in Brands
December 10, 2004 12:56:41 AM

Hi, I lost my cd containing Motorola Phone Tools & had to dump my laptops
hard drive. I have the cable but do not want to pay another $60 for the
software. Any one have it or any help please!!!!!

More about : motorola phone tools

Anonymous
December 10, 2004 6:16:13 AM

> Hi, I lost my cd containing Motorola Phone Tools & had to dump my laptops
> hard drive. I have the cable but do not want to pay another $60 for the
> software. Any one have it or any help please!!!!!

These any good ? probably not the same though...

http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=272...

December 10, 2004 7:22:51 AM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <bf8ud.18$CH4.0@fe39.usenetserver.com> on Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:56:41 -0500,
"RonCarlson" <RonCarlson2@alltel.net> wrote:

>Hi, I lost my cd containing Motorola Phone Tools & had to dump my laptops
>hard drive. I have the cable but do not want to pay another $60 for the
>software.

And we should believe you ... why?

>Any one have it or any help please!!!!!

That would not be legal. If your claim is legitimate, contact Motorola.

December 10, 2004 3:17:37 PM

> That would not be legal. If your claim is legitimate, contact Motorola.

Huh? Sure it is but this seems to be a complete turn about to your last
post:

> Motorola (BVRP) 'Mobile Phone Tools v2.16 - Full CD' has been posted to
Usenet.

> This is the full multi-language version 2.16 that can be freely upgraded
> the latest version after installation (using the included 'LiveUpdate'
> feature).
>
> Usenet newsgroup: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.german
>
> Author: Antro <antro@speedupper.org>
>
> Posting date: 06-DEC-2004
>
> Number of parts: 30 rar files [phonetools.part01.rar <>
phonetools.part30.rar]

> Part size: ~15meg each
>
> Total size of download: ~450meg
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 5:45:09 PM

[POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <Btgud.7191$0r.1566@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net> on Fri, 10 Dec 2004
12:17:37 GMT, "Todd Copeland" <todd@copelandhome.net> wrote:

>> That would not be legal. If your claim is legitimate, contact Motorola.
>
>Huh? Sure it is but this seems to be a complete turn about to your last
>post:

>> Motorola (BVRP) 'Mobile Phone Tools v2.16 - Full CD' has been posted to
>Usenet.
>[SNIP]

That post *wasn't* made by me -- it's *forged*. Note the MessageID, which has
a different domain in a different country from the news host in this posting.