Motorola Phone Tools

Hi, I lost my cd containing Motorola Phone Tools & had to dump my laptops
hard drive. I have the cable but do not want to pay another $60 for the
software. Any one have it or any help please!!!!!
4 answers Last reply
More about motorola phone tools

    > Hi, I lost my cd containing Motorola Phone Tools & had to dump my laptops
    > hard drive. I have the cable but do not want to pay another $60 for the
    > software. Any one have it or any help please!!!!!

    These any good ? probably not the same though...

    http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2728

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <bf8ud.18$CH4.0@fe39.usenetserver.com> on Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:56:41 -0500,
    "RonCarlson" <RonCarlson2@alltel.net> wrote:

    >Hi, I lost my cd containing Motorola Phone Tools & had to dump my laptops
    >hard drive. I have the cable but do not want to pay another $60 for the
    >software.

    And we should believe you ... why?

    >Any one have it or any help please!!!!!

    That would not be legal. If your claim is legitimate, contact Motorola.

    > That would not be legal. If your claim is legitimate, contact Motorola.

    Huh? Sure it is but this seems to be a complete turn about to your last
    post:

    > Motorola (BVRP) 'Mobile Phone Tools v2.16 - Full CD' has been posted to
    Usenet.

    In <Btgud.7191$0r.1566@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net> on Fri, 10 Dec 2004
    12:17:37 GMT, "Todd Copeland" <todd@copelandhome.net> wrote:

    >> That would not be legal. If your claim is legitimate, contact Motorola.
    >
    >Huh? Sure it is but this seems to be a complete turn about to your last
    >post:

    >> Motorola (BVRP) 'Mobile Phone Tools v2.16 - Full CD' has been posted to
    >Usenet.
    >[SNIP]

    That post *wasn't* made by me -- it's *forged*. Note the MessageID, which has
    a different domain in a different country from the news host in this posting.

Motorola Phones