My thoughts about MegaCity San Francisco

Joe

We've been playing Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004. PC Aviator's
MegaScenery pack for Northern California was a great add-on. We got
see hills and roads where we knew those hills and roads actually
existed -- areas that Microsoft left flat and blank. Now, based on this
reputation, we added on MegaCity San Francisco. To be perfectly
honest, I don't see any difference. I'm not even sure what to look for.
PC Aviator has not answered my email. I was hoping to see more
buildings and more roads. This area is my home so seeing it from the
air would have been a thrill. But no such luck. I'd love to hear the
thoughts of others who have installed a MegaCity add-on. Anyone have a
better experience?

ME

It's only good around the small San Francisco area. If you put your plane
down in the middle of San Francisco (the city, not the airport) you'll find
that there are hills galore. You may want to get MegaScenery to go with
MegaCity. It's a fantastic trip, especially at night.

There's a huge difference between the default MS scenery and MegaCity.