Wayno

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2005

I have no 19.April News Posts? Is it my connection or is it the same with
all of you?

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:11:13 -0700, "Wayno" <bergewd@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I have no 19.April News Posts? Is it my connection or is it the same with
>all of you?

This news group is practically dead. No new posts today except ours.

To stay on topic: how about them torpedo bombers in Pacific Fighters?

wrote:

>I have no 19.April News Posts? Is it my connection or is it the same with
>all of you?

Sorry, I saw one new post today from Bernard Spilman. Yay!

Wayno

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2005

There are torpedo bombers in Pacific Fighters. The A-20 flys with torpedos
and they work very well!

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:48:55 -0700, "Wayno" <bergewd@comcast.net>
wrote:

>There are torpedo bombers in Pacific Fighters. The A-20 flys with torpedos
>and they work very well!

It's not user flyable.

Wayno

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2005

Try it again, it is user flyable!

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:59:41 -0700, "Wayno" <bergewd@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Try it again, it is user flyable!

A-20? WTF is an A-20? You are FOS.

Colin

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002

Yes.This newsgroup is as dead as a Dodo.

You can count the diehard regular posters on the fingers of one hand now.

Basically, any new information that gets over to this group, is by way of
the (so called) FanBoi groups like SimHQ and Frugals, that the regulars of
this group despise.

Face it, this is the truth.This newsgroup is now a pale shadow of its former
self and has been for years.

You guys have given credence and preference to political posts for far too
long now from the likes of Stocky and Papa Doc ... and many others with
political leanings, rather than Simulation leanings for years. Now you are
reaping what you have sown.

Do you really think the likes of Stocky rants are the future of this group
with his soapbox dictation?

RIP .....

DID

Rowan

Janes Simulations

Digital Integration

Microprose

And a whole lot more, wake up guys.

I will also go so far as to say, certain individuals who drive the Flight
Simulation industry have more or less abandoned this newsgroup in disgust. I
don't need to name them, you know who they are.

Is it any wonder the likes of you guys get ignored all the time 0on this
newsgroup?

If you compare this group to the more successful Usenet Flight Simulation
groups .......... Ask yourselves, What have you done to get this group out
of the gutter? Supporting soap box political posts wont do it.

I reiterate, the only news posted on this sorry group is grabbed from SimHQ
or similar, from the very websites you handful call FanBoies.

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 04:55:47 +0100, "Colin"
<Colin@NONEOFTHATSPAMSTUFFkatana1000.plus.com> wrote:

>I will also go so far as to say, certain individuals who drive the Flight
>Simulation industry have more or less abandoned this newsgroup in disgust.

Who are these individuals? There is no one driving the boat Collin.
All hands abandon ship!

Weaver

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:15:55 -0700, Aldwyn Edain <ae@invalid.email>
wrote:

>>There are torpedo bombers in Pacific Fighters. The A-20 flys with torpedos
>>and they work very well!
>
>It's not user flyable.

Yeah and when is the Spitfire Mk IXe going to be flyable?

And the Il-2 for that matter

"When you buy a stick" someone told me. That can't be right

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:27:05 +0100, Weaver <dratI@forgot.com> wrote:

>Yeah and when is the Spitfire Mk IXe going to be flyable?
>
>And the Il-2 for that matter
>
>"When you buy a stick" someone told me. That can't be right

I see a skin for a A20-G in PF's but I don't see where it's flyable in
the game. I'm running PF's standalone.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:27:05 +0100, Weaver <dratI@forgot.com> wrote:
>

>>Yeah and when is the Spitfire Mk IXe going to be flyable?
>>
>>And the Il-2 for that matter
>>
>>"When you buy a stick" someone told me. That can't be right
>
> I see a skin for a A20-G in PF's but I don't see where it's flyable in
> the game. I'm running PF's standalone.

Should be there under the USAF bomber campaign

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:05:20 +1200, "rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Should be there under the USAF bomber campaign

OK, thx. Off to try it out now. It better have torpedoes too.

sodium

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2001

"rob" <roball@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Should be there under the USAF bomber campaign

Oh, yea. Right below the B25J.

"Colin" <Colin@NONEOFTHATSPAMSTUFFkatana1000.plus.com> wrote in message
> Yes.This newsgroup is as dead as a Dodo.

Is the new Falcon release going to help wake it up?
--

Mark

Wayno

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2005

And you are a very young man that knows nothing about real airplanes!

Wayno wrote:
> I have no 19.April News Posts? Is it my connection or is it the same
with
> all of you?

I tried to post and got a message "no such group exists". If so, who am
I talking to? I feel very alone.