Moto V400 Sync problems???????!

Last response: in Brands
December 10, 2004 7:41:07 PM

Maybe someone out there can help me with this. I have a Motorola v400
camera phone that I would like to connect to my pc. My pc is a Dell
Latitude D505 running win2k. I have purchased an off brand USB-to-PHONE
cable off of Ebay and the software it came with did not work. So...I
found Motorola phone tools and installed that and for some reason it
will not connect.
I also cannot find a modem driver for the same phone.

Any advice???
Anonymous
December 11, 2004 7:47:15 PM

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:41:07 -0800, aalvarez73 wrote:

> Maybe someone out there can help me with this. I have a Motorola v400
> camera phone that I would like to connect to my pc. My pc is a Dell
> Latitude D505 running win2k. I have purchased an off brand USB-to-PHONE
> cable off of Ebay and the software it came with did not work. So...I
> found Motorola phone tools and installed that and for some reason it
> will not connect.
> I also cannot find a modem driver for the same phone.
>
> Any advice???

Odd, I've had MPT for a few months but today was getting a "connection
refused by phone" error message, which I've yet to figure out. It worked
fine 2 weeks ago.

Good luck, sorry I couldn't help, but I found it ironic to find your post
while looking for an answer to my problem.

Jim
!