Moto V400 Sync problems???????!

Maybe someone out there can help me with this. I have a Motorola v400
camera phone that I would like to connect to my pc. My pc is a Dell
Latitude D505 running win2k. I have purchased an off brand USB-to-PHONE
cable off of Ebay and the software it came with did not work. So...I
found Motorola phone tools and installed that and for some reason it
will not connect.
I also cannot find a modem driver for the same phone.

Any advice???
1 answer Last reply
More about moto v400 sync problems

    On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:41:07 -0800, aalvarez73 wrote:

    > Maybe someone out there can help me with this. I have a Motorola v400
    > camera phone that I would like to connect to my pc. My pc is a Dell
    > Latitude D505 running win2k. I have purchased an off brand USB-to-PHONE
    > cable off of Ebay and the software it came with did not work. So...I
    > found Motorola phone tools and installed that and for some reason it
    > will not connect.
    > I also cannot find a modem driver for the same phone.
    >
    > Any advice???

    Odd, I've had MPT for a few months but today was getting a "connection
    refused by phone" error message, which I've yet to figure out. It worked
    fine 2 weeks ago.

    Good luck, sorry I couldn't help, but I found it ironic to find your post
    while looking for an answer to my problem.

    Jim

Motorola Phones Connection